Carrie Fisher suffers heart attack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crying out 'loud..........

not even one smegging week of this smegging year left and the fecal matter just continues to flow.

-expletive deleted-
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

2016 is certainly turning out to be a bad year for celebrity deaths.. Carrie's passing makes for 2 Star wars alum we lost this year.. Leia and R2...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        2016 is certainly turning out to be a bad year for celebrity deaths.. Carrie's passing makes for 2 Star wars alum we lost this year.. Leia and R2...
        Three - also the actor who played Janson in Empire.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Rest in peace Carrie Fisher.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

RIP Princess Leia aka Carrie Fisher.
            Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Three - also the actor who played Janson in Empire.
              Janson?? Who was that??

Comment

Sad News about Carrie Fisher indeed, i always remember overplaying the first 3 Star Wars movies as a kid and i loved that she was in episode 7, my condolences are with her family

27/12/2016 - A big Disturbance in the force
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Janson?? Who was that??
                  He was one of the snow speeder pilots.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Just posting links to the posts I made in The Obituary Thread that contain links to tributes to Carrie Fisher for those who may not follow that thread.

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...1#post14540705

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...1#post14540707

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

We will apparently have the pleasure of watching her in her signature role one more time. The following article indicates that she had finished all work required for her role in Star Wars VIII.

Carrie Fisher Finished Star Wars Filming Before Death

(Newser) – Carrie Fisher is gone but she will live on through her books and movies—including Star Wars: Episode VIII, which won't be in theaters for almost a year. Sources tell the Wrap that the 60-year-old Fisher had completely finished filming her role and all necessary reshoots for the movie, in which she reprises her role as Princess Leia. It's not clear how her death will affect the future of the Star Wars series.

Comment

Good. I hop that the exes at Disney put up a MASSIVE "In honor" banner for Carrie at the end of the film, right before they get to the credits!

Comment

I think my favorite PL line is "Will somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?" from the first movie. That cracked me up.

Comment

And to add insult to injury, Carrie's mother, Debbie Reynolds, died today. She apparently had a stroke and was taken to the hospital where she died. I loved Debbie Reynolds and saw many of her movies. The family must be completely devastated from both of these losses.

Comment

So much heartbreak and grief for a single family
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I can't even imagine what Billie and the rest of the family are feeling right now. I want to cry for them
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X