Star Tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Tours

Since Disney Company has bought Lucasfilm, and in essecense, Star Wars in general. I have a question; has anyone here actually visited different places in the galaxy {Naboo, Tatoonie, Coruscant, Geonosis, Kashyyyk, etc} through the Tour Company known as Star Tours ? Located at Disney World Resort in Hollywood Studios ?

Just wondered is all

If this is not the place for questions like these please let me know @ The Mods

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

I haven't been there since Disney bought LucasFilm, but I have been there since they renovated Star Tours a couple years ago. I like that they provided more options and randomized them.

Comment

I'll be at Disney next month and will be checking it out!
      sigpic

Comment

If this is a place for questions, I have one!

In what order should I watch the Star Wars movies....? (doges pelted tomatoes). I know, I really should have already watched them but I just hadn't gotten around to watching them all. I know it doesn't go in order by , 1, 2, 3, etc. I just don't want to watch them in the wrong order and end up being confused.

Thanks!
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
          If this is a place for questions, I have one!

In what order should I watch the Star Wars movies....? (doges pelted tomatoes). I know, I really should have already watched them but I just hadn't gotten around to watching them all. I know it doesn't go in order by , 1, 2, 3, etc. I just don't want to watch them in the wrong order and end up being confused.

Thanks!
          You can do them in episode number order, though it'll spoil a surprise (that you probably already know, but it doesn't really matter).

Production order was 4-6, then 1-3, so that's another common order.

One other order I've seen suggested is 4, 5, 1-3, 6.

It's up to you, but whatever order, you'll probably like the series overall.

Comment

I feel it makes most sense to watch with production order : 4-6 and then 1-3. Also, then you see the quality and CGI gradually improving. When watching 1-6 this sometimes bothers me a bit.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Thanks to both of you!! I will probably watch them in production order but then venture and do the 1-6 after I finish the series!
              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
              X