• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

Season 3 trailer
      Thanks for posting the clips, Teddybrown! I can't wait!!!!!

Spoiler:
      The Chiss, the myth, the legend. Thrawn is now canon. I am a VERY happy camper.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'm so glad they didn't cop out of Kanan's blinding. I had fully expected them to have him miraculously cured in 5 sentences or less.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Any bets on Kenan becoming one with the force this season? I mean...there can't be a future for any of the Jedi on this show.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Missed a couple of things yesterday.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Yeah not only that, but he's also being reintroduced to canon via a new novel...written by none other than his original creator, Timothy Zahn

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:...hrawnNovel.png
            First off, this gives me hope they won't screw up his character.

Also,

Spoiler:
            More Hando should be fun. If I heard right will Wedge be showing up this season?

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            I'm so glad they didn't cop out of Kanan's blinding. I had fully expected them to have him miraculously cured in 5 sentences or less.
            Same here.

Comment

premiere was saturday. good stuff. Thrawn was exciting to see. looks like we might get the Thrawn storyline from the books transposed to this time period instead of after Jedi??

Comment

I quite enjoyed it too, if not quite as much as the finale.

I like that Thrawn was introduced right away. Tarkin's visible surprise at Pryce's request for him was all the preamble we needed, no need to draw it out. I doubt we'll see a replay of the old Thrawn trilogy, but we're bound to see him working tactics we're familiar with. Feints, allowing rebel victories when it leads to a greater Imperial victory down the line, etc.

One thing I wasn't really sold on was the Bendu. Seemed like it came right out of left field, particularly considering that they've been on this planet for 6+ months already--nobody was aware that it was there? Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra never felt it? Rebel scans of the planet never noticed a 30 foot tall, gigantic living thing that just hangs out in foothills out in the open?!
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I am betting the Bendu thing will be getting a Flashback Episode to explain how Kanan "found it/him" But I don't care. I will watch and support just to support Tom Baker's Voice Acting Career.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

I wasn't too bothered by the idea of the Bendu hiding on that planet. He's a force user of a different persuasion, and both Kanan and Ezra aren't exactly Jedi in the sense that Luke or the old Jedi were. Kanan was shown to not have such a clear connection to the Force and well, Ezra...he's unfocused and the sith holocran couldn't have helped him develop the connection he showed in season 2.

I did like Tom Baker's voice acting too. Didn't know he did voice acting. What else has he done?
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      I did like Tom Baker's voice acting too. Didn't know he did voice acting. What else has he done?
                      He's done mostly narration and voiceover work since about 2004, according to imdb.

And then there's the 70 or so Doctor Who audio plays he's done with Big Finish.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Anyone reckon Maul was referring to Obi Wan after the holocron incident?

Comment

Spoiler:
                          He wouldn't know about Luke. So yes.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Think they would bring Obi Wan in for an episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Think they would bring Obi Wan in for an episode?

Spoiler:
                              It wouldn't surprise me, but I'm not sure they would. How would Obi-Wan explain to Kanaan and Ezra why he was there and why he can't leave? I really doubt he would be willing to rest Luke's safety by even hinting about him.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Ezra already saw the twin sons. If they go to Tatooine, I'd find it hard to believe that Ezra or Kanan wouldn't sense Luke.
                                [
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X