Star Wars: Rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Uh oh, looks like we might be getting closer to Obi Wan Kenobi appearing on Rebels...

Comment

Yup, sure sounds like it.

Spoiler:
      Hopefully it'll involve them going to him, and he won't ever leave Tatooine.

Still, not sure how I feel about Obi-Wan having some fierce lightsaber/Force battle just 1-2 years before ANH. He certainly doesn't seem very practiced when he and Vader fight.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Yup, sure sounds like it.

Spoiler:
        Hopefully it'll involve them going to him, and he won't ever leave Tatooine.

Still, not sure how I feel about Obi-Wan having some fierce lightsaber/Force battle just 1-2 years before ANH. He certainly doesn't seem very practiced when he and Vader fight.
        I mean...it was back in the times old. They weren't the best at that sort of thing.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Hopefully Ezra and Kanan find Obi Wan, warn him, then Maul attacks on the way back and we dont see Obi Wan fight.

As much as it would be nice to see Obi Wan again, it just doesnt feel right...

Comment

This looks real, but may be rumour...

A poster at Toys 'R Us has revealed that _____ will be making an appearance in Rebels!

I like the way nuCanon continues to pull the threads together...
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ive read there are a few easter eggs for rebels in rogue one. I really want to go see it!

Comment

This looks real, but may be rumour...

A poster at Toys 'R Us has revealed that _____ will be making an appearance in Rebels!

I like the way nuCanon continues to pull the threads together...

Confirmed in this clip

Comment

Well, I did have it hidden behind spoiler tags...lol.

Comment

Oh, is that considered a spoiler?

Comment

I wouldn't consider it a spoiler. As Major Carter said, They'll put that in the commercial!
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Midseason trailer, is that who I think it is at the end... apart from that, looks pretty good!

Comment

Well, crap. I was so hoping they wouldn't do that

That one thing aside though (and hey, maybe it'll end up being awesome), that's a pretty exciting trailer!

Comment

Well, crap. I was so hoping they wouldn't do that

That one thing aside though (and hey, maybe it'll end up being awesome), that's a pretty exciting trailer!
                            It was inevitable really, which begs the question, how come they're focusing on him, a certain movie perhaps??

Comment

So the rebels are graduating from missions of mercy to open rebellion now. That looks exciting. And that Alec Guinness like voice...that was cool.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

whos the bad guy with the red saber in the shadows at kenobis fire at the end?

i personally have no problem with them bringing in obi wan as long as he doesn't turn into a regular because we know from ep IV that he's far away from the rebellion and pretty much uninvolved.

Comment

Working...
                                X