No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens.Spoilers/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wish the new animated series was going to take place in the time period between ROTJ (VI) and the new episode VII...maybe that will happen in 6-8 years or with some of the spin off Star Wars films.
    Last edited by Spimman; 01 August 2014, 04:37 AM. Reason: woops
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      I really wish the new animated series was going to take place in the time period between ROTJ (XI) and the new episode XII...maybe that will happen in 6-8 years or with some of the spin off Star Wars films.
      I think they don't want to do that so as to not reveal the smallest detail about XII. They are being very stingy about >.>
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        I think they don't want to do that so as to not reveal the smallest detail about XII. They are being very stingy about >.>
        XII? I thought the new movie was gonna be episode VII. Are they doing it out-of-order again?!
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Some people just cannot work with Roman Numerals
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'm being very optimistic about Disney's future plans
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              XII? I thought the new movie was gonna be episode VII. Are they doing it out-of-order again?!
              The funny thing is, that if I said yes, it'd be believable!!!
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Picture about -> The 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Cast Photo Is Even Better in Lego

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyM...gostarwars.jpg

What do you think about the new trilogy about Star Wars Saga?

Do you think it will be better or worse?

What do think about the new cast? (IMDB: Star Wars: Episode VII cast)

Comment

I think it'll be better than at least Episode II. Knowing Abrams, he can make it work very well if he really goes for originality. The 2009 Star Trek movie should be an example.

I wonder if they'll be able to trump Ewan McGregor though...
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I think it'll be better than at least Episode II. Knowing Abrams, he can make it work very well if he really goes for originality. The 2009 Star Trek movie should be an example.

I wonder if they'll be able to trump Ewan McGregor though...
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ was great for sales of ST, and ripping out it's heart while it was at it.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ was great for sales of ST, and ripping out it's heart while it was at it.
                      Star Trek Into Darkness was practically a waste of money and acting talent, but I always thought Star Trek was a cool, energetic approach to the old series.
                      Now prepare for heresy... Simon Pegg's better than James Doohan.

Comment

Originally posted by nekogater View Post
                        Picture about -> The 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Cast Photo Is Even Better in Lego

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyM...gostarwars.jpg

What do you think about the new trilogy about Star Wars Saga?

Do you think it will be better or worse?

What do think about the new cast? (IMDB: Star Wars: Episode VII cast)
                        I'm optimistic about the new trilogy. I wasn't particularly impressed with the prequel trilogy, with the exception of Episode III. Aside from a few blunders I thought Revenge of the Sith was a decent addition to the saga. Ultimately we won't know how the new trilogy will turn out until it's finished.

Comment

Star Trek Into Darkness was practically a waste of money and acting talent, but I always thought Star Trek was a cool, energetic approach to the old series.
                          Now prepare for heresy... Simon Pegg's better than James Doohan.
                          I agree that 2009 Star Trek was pretty good. I always saw it as Star Trek with more of an action/adventure flavor similar to Star Wars. Into Darkness felt more like a rehash of Wrath of Khan with better special effects.

Comment

Has Luke Skywalker turned to the dark side?

How is it that Vader's helmet is in the picture? Didn't that all get burnt in the funeral fire at the end of Jedi?

Poster here but not sure if it's a fanboy poster or an official one..

Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

looks like fan poster to me

and look at the new Luke look

Comment

I bet Ben's ghost is giving him tips.
                                As for Vader's mask, it could be there for dramatic purposes.

Comment

Working...
                                X