No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens.Spoilers/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harrison is the only one of the three that, imo, is the most healthy and successful. I find that, fascinating.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Harrison is the only one of the three that, imo, is the most healthy and successful. I find that, fascinating.
      I might disagree with "successful." Mark Hamill, at least, has made a very respectable career for the last 20-odd years in voice acting.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I might disagree with "successful." Mark Hamill, at least, has made a very respectable career for the last 20-odd years in voice acting.
        Carrie Fisher has also done Stand-up comedy and writing. and how could you forget Co**Knocker from Jay and Silent Bob Strike back!!

Harrison has had the most successful *public/movie career* however.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Carrie Fisher has also done Stand-up comedy and writing. and how could you forget Co**Knocker from Jay and Silent Bob Strike back!!

Harrison has had the most successful *public/movie career* however.
          And he plays one of my favorite Star Wars characters!
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

He's the real Chuck Norris.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

he was also the main voice for the joker for damn near 20 years.

Comment

Mark Hamill, at least, has made a very respectable career for the last 20-odd years in voice acting.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

How come he didn't voice-act Luke in "Jedi Academy"?
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

http://www.vulture.com/2013/07/ryan-....html?mid=imdb
                    Think we can take this with a pinch of salt...

Apparently we may get some announcements Aug 9th

Comment

Told ya Ben Skywalker would be in this...

Comment

They all said Carrie Mark and Han that they would come back if asked.
                        I think its great they would come back having Leia and Luke as head of the Jedi council.

And if i remember correctly its Han's son that dies.

Scripts where made for a further three films and Han's son dying was in there.

From the scripts it was Jedi v Dark Jedi.
                        But both hate Siths.

How close to those scripts they stick to we will have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                          Told ya Ben Skywalker would be in this...
                          Does this mean that they are doing something with Legacy of The Force series? If so..I was kinda hoping to see Anakin Solo >.> Oh well...Ben is good too.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

It's only rumours, no sense in assuming it's anyone. Even if they do case "Luke's son," there's no reason to assume they'll abide by the EU and have it be Ben. Could be a new original character who doesn't exist in the EU as we know it. And it seems to me very safe to assume that they won't be doing anything with the Legacy of the Force series--nor any other existing material. They've already said that the movies won't be adapting any existing EU stories.

We know the EU and we can look it up on Wookieepedia. But we know next to nothing about these films, and we'd be foolish to think that the two will have anything to do with each other.

Comment

It's only rumours, no sense in assuming it's anyone. Even if they do case "Luke's son," there's no reason to assume they'll abide by the EU and have it be Ben. Could be a new original character who doesn't exist in the EU as we know it. And it seems to me very safe to assume that they won't be doing anything with the Legacy of the Force series--nor any other existing material. They've already said that the movies won't be adapting any existing EU stories.

We know the EU and we can look it up on Wookieepedia. But we know next to nothing about these films, and we'd be foolish to think that the two will have anything to do with each other.
                              Somehow I get the feeling most of the EU will get thrown out the nearest airlock. Off course that may have something to do with the horrible day I'm having.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Party pooper. Though I'll admit, I'm being highly optimistic about the EU being preserved in some form.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X