No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens.Spoilers/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That wasn't so different from how Episode III turned out anyway.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I never thought this would happen reason being mr lucas said he had no interest in doing it or the following two.

Be interesting as there will be no sith.
      Its supposedly jedi's and dark jedi's.

I just hope Harrison,Mark and Carrie are still with us if they decide to be in it and i think they will.
      Well Harrison said he would do it.

Man i cant contain my happiness.

Comment

Maybe they have Light Sith in it too, who knows?
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

hey there Rushy.

Well there are scripts for another six films which would make 12 believe it or not.

From reading those other scripts i never noticed light siths must say that sounds funny light siths.
          from what i hear it looks like they will stick very close to the scripts.

In the scripts Luke and Leia are head of the jedi council but have basically the same metachlorians around 14,200 each.
          Whats disapointing is we never see LKuke train Leia did Luke explain to Leia who Vader really was that infact he was not the real baddie but it was the emperor/palpatine/darth sidious.

Thing is both Jedi's and dark jedi's dont like siths but also dont like each other.

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          Maybe they have Light Sith in it too, who knows?

Comment

Hmm, There is a plan to make six more movies but the script for Episode 7 is not even done yet. Only in fan world is there another 5.
            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Some news for you folks:
              http://au.businessinsider.com/star-w...ng-call-2013-6
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                interesting about the younger ones. What I want is Han & Leia to have 2 kids boy & girl. Luke to have at least one I am curious about the older ones too I really can't wait for this movie thanks for the link
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  interesting about the younger ones. What I want is Han & Leia to have 2 kids boy & girl. Luke to have at least one I am curious about the older ones too I really can't wait for this movie thanks for the link
                  My theory would be that the older one is Anakin, the two younger are the twins Jacen and Jacinta (but they are supposed to be brother and sister) and Ben Skywalker. I am *guessing* that the 70 year old *may* be Gilad Pellaeon.
                  sigpic

Comment

Until further evidence is shown, I'm pretty sure that Ben Skywalker would be the protagonist.

Comment

My theory would be that the older one is Anakin, the two younger are the twins Jacen and Jacinta (but they are supposed to be brother and sister) and Ben Skywalker. I am *guessing* that the 70 year old *may* be Gilad Pellaeon.
                      Jacinta?
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        Jacinta?
                        My bad, Jaina
                        sigpic

Comment

My bad, Jaina
                          One can only hope
                          If Ben and Jaina are in it, then it'll be a good movie.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Can someone please tell me who you are talking about I am assuming they are from EU tell me in spoilers
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              Can someone please tell me who you are talking about I am assuming they are from EU tell me in spoilers
                              Of course
                              http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaina_Solo_Fel
                              http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Caedus
                              http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_Skywalker
                              sigpic

Comment

So....they've hired nutritionists and personal trainers to get Hamill and Fisher to drop some weight before filming begins

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...new-movie.html
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X