Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars: Season 5 (spoilers/discussion/speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Apparently there's been some talk that this may be the show's last year....
    That kind of sucks. I will just have to enjoy this season as much as possible then.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It aired here in Canada 3 hours ago, I missed it. Sucks, I'll have to watch it some other way. A friend says it was great though

Comment

It's actually on iTunes already.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It's actually on iTunes already.
          I just looked and it wasn't there. They must have caught their mistake.

Comment

Maybe not the US iTunes then. It aired here in Canada last night, and it's still on my iTunes Store (I just double-checked).

Anyway I just watched it--terrific. Grimly terrific. I hope this story is the driving plot of the season!
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Maybe not the US iTunes then. It aired here in Canada last night, and it's still on my iTunes Store (I just double-checked).
              yeah US iTunes don't released anything until the following day.

Anyway I just watched it--terrific. Grimly terrific. I hope this story is the driving plot of the season!
              It really was especially the score it was amazing.

Comment

I hope so too!!! Either way a great start to the season.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I just watched the season 5 premiere earlier tonight. Very compelling storyline with Maul and Savage. My favorite line: "And leave you alone with those two crazies? Well, okay!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Loved the season premier! It was nice to see the brothers in action, and Hondo too. I'm hoping we get to see the pirates a lot more this season.

Spoiler:
                    I wonder if Mother Talzin will use her spooky powers to give Savage a new arm?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      I just watched the season 5 premiere earlier tonight. Very compelling storyline with Maul and Savage. My favorite line: "And leave you alone with those two crazies? Well, okay!"
                      Hondo is a fun character. I'm interested in seeing if he pops up much more this season. From the trailers I'm guessing he has at least one more appearance.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Pretty good episode, raises a few issues that Im sure they will come back to.
                        Nice to see Hondo again, and glad we are getting more of him this season.
                        Spoiler:
                        So, Mauls lost a leg and Savage an arm... looks like they will get them back though

I agree Cold Fuzz, I cracked up with that line.
                        Glad this shows back.

Comment

This season is off to a very nice start IMO.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Is it the weekend yet? I need more TCW!

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              Hondo cracked me up in this episode. when was the last time we even saw Hondo and his band of pirates?

Comment

I believe Hondo's last appearance before this was way back in Season 2, one of the Boba Fett episodes near the end of that year.

Comment

Working...
                                X