Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars: Season 5 (spoilers/discussion/speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

Bonus preview now up, also at Digis link.
    Interesting but

Spoiler:
    who are the guys/droids chasing Ashoka?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Train ticket checkers?
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Train ticket checkers?
        i reminded of Indiana Jones and his whole "No Ticket!" line.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          i reminded of Indiana Jones and his whole "No Ticket!" line.
          That is the best part of that movie.

Comment

Another good one. Not as good as last week, but still liked it quite a bit. Cool to see them using assets from and inspired by Star Wars 1313.

It finally clicked for me during the last fight
            Spoiler:
            I bet the saboteur is Barriss. Which, if I'm correct, means another character fate retcon. *sigh*

Note that this is not a spoiler, I don't know if this is right. It just seemed plainly obvious to me during the episode....
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Another good one. Not as good as last week, but still liked it quite a bit. Cool to see them using assets from and inspired by Star Wars 1313.

It finally clicked for me during the last fight
              Spoiler:
              I bet the saboteur is Barriss. Which, if I'm correct, means another character fate retcon. *sigh*

Note that this is not a spoiler, I don't know if this is right. It just seemed plainly obvious to me during the episode....
              Spoiler:
              I had the same thought during the last episode. The way she was acting when she was talking to Ahsoka in the hall just seemed... off to me. I really hope we're wrong. I hate when they do this sort of thing.
              Meh...

Comment

Intruiging...
                Looking forward to see how this ends...
                Dont think Ahsoka will die though.

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I had the same thought during the last episode. The way she was acting when she was talking to Ahsoka in the hall just seemed... off to me. I really hope we're wrong. I hate when they do this sort of thing.
                  Spoiler:
                  I was wondering the same thing too! Not sure I like the idea either. Maybe it's a red herring to deflect our attention from somebody else?

Comment

Featurette on the Coruscant Underworld

Trivia gallery
                    Spoiler:
                    A SPOTTY GUY
                    The Gotal drunk is named Spots Podal. His hood has two openings for his head-cones, which works perfectly for Ahsoka's Togruta head shape. He is voiced by Dave Filoni.

HE'S THE BRAINS, SWEETHEART
                    The "Rattataki alien" played by Robin Atkin Downes cited in the credits is the Brainee-style being that grabs onto Ahsoka in the passenger train.

ON THE LEVEL
                    Coruscant's surface is subdivided into striated levels. The highest surface is 5,127, while the uninhabitable lowest depth is Level 1. The action in this episode covers from Level 1312 to Level 1315.

ALL ABOARD!
                    Among the in-joke stops on the subtram map are "Burbank," "LAAC," "Valley Village," "Sunset," "Beverly Blvd," "North Hollywood," "Laurel Canyon," "Big Rock Ranch," "RGC," "Letterman," "Skywalker Ranch," "Skinwalker Ranch," "Lucasville," "Coach House," and "Filoniville." (Image)

GET TO THE CHOPPER!
                    This episode marks the first appearance of a Republic police gunship, a vehicle design inherited by The Clone Wars team from another project. It features solar gather panels and a spoked cockpit window very reminiscent of an Imperial TIE fighter.

I CAN HAS NUNA?
                    New in this episode is a stray alley creature called the tooka -- the first "flesh and blood" appearance of a cat-like critter that has previously been seen in the show as a stuffed doll. The tooka doll memorably appeared as Numa's doll in Season One's "Innocents of Ryloth." The tooka is named after Dave Filoni's cat, the late, great Tuuk (inset), who was also the source of Mar Tuuk's name in Season One.

Comment

Decent episode

Next ones the finale huh? seems to come around so quickly for The Clone Wars
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Wasn't expecting Ashoka to get captured so soon but it was awesome seeing all the stuff from 1313, I bet thats what the "another project" is, where the gunship came from.

Spoiler:
                        I loved seeing Ventress again and Plo Koon. I will be very disappointed for Barriss is indeed behind all this. It seems so obviously her I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

First preview.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

First preview.
                            Interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Comment

The Wrong Jedi site is LIVE!

- Preview video is the same as Teddybrown's
                              - Preview slideshow

Ooh, looks like we'll be getting appearances from
                              Spoiler:
                              Tarkin and Ackbar!

Now that should be interesting--considering Ackbar spends a good chunk of time as Tarkin's slave later on (under the Empire)

Comment

The Wrong Jedi site is LIVE!

- Preview video is the same as Teddybrown's
                                - Preview slideshow

Ooh, looks like we'll be getting appearances from
                                Spoiler:
                                Tarkin and Ackbar!

Now that should be interesting--considering Ackbar spends a good chunk of time as Tarkin's slave later on (under the Empire)
                                and also coleman kcaj.

Comment

Working...
                                X