Star Wars Dark Forces/Jedi Knight Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    I've heard of them, infact I could have bought Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy last weekend had I checked for it on the cheap stand
    I got Jedi Academy for PC just a few days ago. I already had it on Xbox but JA on PC has all the cool mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      I got Jedi Academy for PC just a few days ago. I already had it on Xbox but JA on PC has all the cool mods.
      I know. There's the Dark Forces remake mod for Academy, Movie Battles 2, Movie Duels 2 and all sorts of fun. The plot wasn't very good compared to the previous ones, though.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Today I completed Jedi Outcast without cheats for the first time. I never realized how different a game is when played cheatless.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          Today I completed Jedi Outcast without cheats for the first time. I never realized how different a game is when played cheatless.
          I should try it also cheatfree for first time, well since i completed it the first time.
          Though at the moment I am waiting to get new gaming PC, since our old is bought maybe 2004 or 2005, so it's quite old and it allways shutsdown itself when trying to play something in it, and this laptop of mine isn't a gaming laptop.

Maybe throw a littlebit of exitement with playing it as hard as i dare.

Comment

I know. There's the Dark Forces remake mod for Academy, Movie Battles 2, Movie Duels 2 and all sorts of fun. The plot wasn't very good compared to the previous ones, though.
            Yeah Jedi Academy is all about the mods and multiplayer IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Indeed, Personally my favorite mods for weapons are Darth Mauls lightsaber hilt, and Qui-Gons hilt, and Qui-Gons outfit {Qui-Gon Jinn was my personal favoite character, he's the reason I saw the first Star Wars movie of the new trilogy}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I did like the singleplayer of Academy, though. The missions were nice. But far from the awesomeness of Outcast missions and THERE WAS NO STEALTH MISSION.

Comment

What I personally like best about JA is that you can pick and choose your mission, there's preset storyline, for the most part as far as I recall. it looks great on PC, and hopefully it will work on this laptop.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It works good on my laptop, so I hope it works on yours. Minus Rosh Penin(whom I suspect to be Yun's brother) the game was fun.

Comment

It works good on my laptop, so I hope it works on yours. Minus Rosh Penin(whom I suspect to be Yun's brother) the game was fun.
                      I say that I hope it works on my laptop because my laptop has damaged ram cards in it, wont play halo at all due to those damaged ram nodes for vram needs, so I am afraid to play other games similar to it out of fear of a BSOD to hit me with the same error as the Halo errors I kept getting. {though I did manage to finish the Halo game on my laptop before the errors started}

Hopefully in terms of graphics requirements for JA, it should be OK, I hope

Comment

Something strange also happened on my laptop, while previously I managed to play Lego Star Wars 3 and Harry Potter 6 fine, now it refuses to download them(it keeps saying "copying new files" basically forever).

Comment

Working...
                        X