• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I prefer it that way.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Then you can't bloody well say "the orginal way it was put down in the novelizations" then, can you
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I can if I aint payin attention to what I is sayin!
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

I think many of those are issues with poor direction from lucas. It quite a complicated task showing time pasting in a film, especially with short attention spans of the typical audience. I do not think GL ever had that kind of skill.

Comment

About Empire Strikes Back, I'd say the Falcon/Dagobah thing took for about a few days. The characters on the Falcon were just too busy to sleep, I'd say they did it after the movie.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
              But a jedi is not bothered by such things.

And I prefer the orginal way it was put down in the novelizations then before GL skrewed it all up.
              original, not orginal(No offense).
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
              X