No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars: Season 4 -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahsoka will finally turn to the Dark side(and becomes the protagonist of a book trilogy) or die or be transported somewhere where we never see her again.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      More upcoming titles, plucked from Wookieepedia, citing Star Wars Insider #129:
      Update:

Oct 28 -- 4.07 "Darkness On Umbara"
      Nov 4 -- 4.08 "The General"
      Nov 11 -- 4.09 "Plans of Dissent"
      Nov 18 -- 4.10 "Carnage of Krell"
      Nov 25 -- 4.11 "Kidnapped"
      TBA -- 4.12 "Slaves of the Republic"
      TBA -- 4.13 "Escape from Kadavo"
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
        Ahsoka will finally turn to the Dark side(and becomes the protagonist of a book trilogy) or die or be transported somewhere where we never see her again.
        My money is on her being kicked out of the Jedi Order or being one of the anonymous survivors of Order 66 that make it through the end of the Empire. Falling to the dark side would be too obvious and she'd have to be killed off anyway. Being killed would be too gruesome for a show that has interest/toy potential from children. If she were to be kicked out it would allow her to keep profits up by doing her own series of books and add extra character development and the same would happen if she were an Order 66 survivor. While I really did hate Snips/Skyguy at the beginning, I couldn't wait for her to be skewed on someone's lightsaber but now she's grown on me and I'm expecting season four and five (if the last season) to start setting up possible scenarios for her survival.

sigpic

Comment

This weeks episode looks awesome.

Comment

I just watched the little clip on The Clone Wars website, pretty cool. Reminds me of the D-Day drop in the second episode of Band of Brothers.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Question: Why would a droid ship have life support?

Doesn't really seem like such a necessary component for robots.

Comment

Presumably because they frequently carry organic passengers; be they Republic prisoners, Neimoidian leaders, Dooku, Grievous, etc.

Comment

Presumably because they frequently carry organic passengers; be they Republic prisoners, Neimoidian leaders, Dooku, Grievous, etc.
                  Yeah, that was what I was thinking...

Comment

Last night's episode was easily the best of the season so far. Really absolutely fantastic.

The only thing I really didn't get was
                    Spoiler:
                    why do the Umbarans--the natives of the planet--have to wear rebreather/pressure suits?

Comment

Last night's episode was easily the best of the season so far. Really absolutely fantastic.

The only thing I really didn't get was
                      Spoiler:
                      why do the Umbarans--the natives of the planet--have to wear rebreather/pressure suits?
                      may it has to do with their physiology. who knows?

Comment

Well yes, but that's also my point.

Spoiler:
                        How could they have survived long enough to build rebreathers (or a civilization) if they can't breathe the air of their own planet? You know what I mean?

Honestly though that's a minor beef I had with the episode. I loved pretty much everything else in it.

Comment

I'm really liking some of the new clones that were introduced in this one.

I'm just not sold on the new Jedi yet. He looked like a character I'd really like in the teasers but in the episode he came off like somebody the clones would be praying they were assigned to when Order 66 was issued so they would get to shoot him.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I'm really liking some of the new clones that were introduced in this one.
                            I was actually quite surprised to find that some of them had had appearances before now. The pilot, Hawk, was in Season 1's The Hidden Enemy (the episode that was a prequel to the movie). Hardcase, Jessie, and Kix all appeared in Season 2's The Deserter. And of course Cody, Rex, and Fives who we're all familiar with by now.

That's one of the things that I really dig about this show; the clones aren't just nameless fodder. Well, SOME are but I mean they do a pretty nice job of differentiating clones and making them into individuals rather than just faces in the crowd. That's really nice. I think the armour customization goes a long way with this too, which is doubly neat because it looks cool too.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I'm just not sold on the new Jedi yet. He looked like a character I'd really like in the teasers but in the episode he came off like somebody the clones would be praying they were assigned to when Order 66 was issued so they would get to shoot him.
                            Actually--and note that this is me speculating, I don't know any spoilers--after seeing this week's episode and seeing some of the titles to come in the next couple weeks, I'm very very curious to see if Krell might find himself getting fragged for the good of the troops.

Comment

Well yes, but that's also my point.

Spoiler:
                              How could they have survived long enough to build rebreathers (or a civilization) if they can't breathe the air of their own planet? You know what I mean?

Honestly though that's a minor beef I had with the episode. I loved pretty much everything else in it.
                              maybe there was a natural disaster at some point in their history that changed what was in the air

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                                maybe there was a natural disaster at some point in their history that changed what was in the air
                                if so then how come the jedi and the clones breathe?

Comment

Working...
                                X