Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
    Spoiler:
    I thought that might have been him realizing that Anakin had the potential to become a powerful Sith. Saying something like "You should have stopped while you were still alive" wasn't very Jedi-like. I think that's when Palpatine realized that Anakin had a darkness in him that he could use to turn him to the dark side.
    Spoiler:
    I forgot Anakin said that! I'm surprised Palpatine didn't crack a smile when Anakin said that. I could easily see him thinking to himself, "I have you now Anakin."
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Really good episode, nice to see some small hints what was to come, with Palpatine and Anakin.
      Nice to see that Dooku anticipated everything that was going to happen.
      What was really nice was Palpatines last line of the episode 'Where would the Universe be without Jedis' or something like that, nice nod to the future.

Also, heres another look at Darth Maul, short preview.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijtKu...eature=related

Comment

Im guessing theres no episode this week, as I cant find one?

Comment

This isn't hard, mate
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

looks like the season finale of season four will be march 16 considering the episode before it "brothers" airs on March 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Sorry Digi.

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                I'm a few episodes behind but so far I've enjoyed this season so much. I'm especially happy to see Cad Bane back in action!
                The more Cad Bane the better.
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I don't really like the idea of bringing back Darth Maul. They've already introduced other interesting characters from his homeworld anyway - why not just use one of them?
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                    The more Cad Bane the better.
                    Yes!! I demand we see more Bane in season 5! Or they could just give him a spin-off of his own.

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                    I don't really like the idea of bringing back Darth Maul. They've already introduced other interesting characters from his homeworld anyway - why not just use one of them?
                    The character is very interesting but I think it's unnecessary to bring him back after all this time. I'm sure he's gonna get killed off for real this time in the season finale or early next season anyway, so why bring him back just for that?
                    sigpic

Comment

I just started to watch this show, I am at the middle of season one and although there are sometimes silly childish episodes I am glad that I gave this show another chance, its becoming slowly one of my favorites, even though its animation but its as close as a tv show we get for star wars. Watched the Darth Maul Preview for Season 4, it looks awesome but still have the watch the first three seasons
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        I just started to watch this show, I am at the middle of season one and although there are sometimes silly childish episodes I am glad that I gave this show another chance, its becoming slowly one of my favorites, even though its animation but its as close as a tv show we get for star wars. Watched the Darth Maul Preview for Season 4, it looks awesome but still have the watch the first three seasons
                        Mercifully, those two or three Jar Jar-centric episodes in Season 1 are the only Jar Jar-centric ones in the series to date.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Mercifully, those two or three Jar Jar-centric episodes in Season 1 are the only Jar Jar-centric ones in the series to date.
                          Good to know
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh wow. What a terrific episode tonight!

Comment

Understatement!!
                              Spoiler:
                              I really loved what Mother Talzin was able to inflict on Dooku! Downside is it looked like only Ventress survived. I was looking forward to seeing more of the Nightsisters.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Yep, definitely my favorite of this season so far. This season really needed more episodes like this. Last season, the series delved more into more interesting episodes like the Nightsisters and the Mortis trilogy. This season didn't nearly have such high-impact episodes (aside from maybe the Umbaran arc).

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Understatement!!
                                Spoiler:
                                I really loved what Mother Talzin was able to inflict on Dooku! Downside is it looked like only Ventress survived. I was looking forward to seeing more of the Nightsisters.
                                Spoiler:
                                I do hope this isn't the last we see of the Nightsisters. Their rituals and mysticism were as interesting to me as the ancient Sith (I'm talking Ajunta Pall and his ilk) and their exploits in the Old Republic era. The Sith from Dooku's time period aren't nearly as interesting IMO.
                                Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 25 February 2012, 01:09 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X