Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars Season 4 Hopes (S3 spoilers welcome, please tag S4 spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4lzU8Dq6kA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-09URHNBFg

Comment

Spoiler:
      Definitely looking forward to that guy with two dual blade lightsabers. Fanboy factor went up a few notched when seeing that. I love it when different things are done with lightsabers, now two dual blades, awesome stuff.

Also interested in Grevious fighting what appeared to be one Gungan but then later (in trailer 2) seems to be a group of them.

sigpic

Comment

Ooh!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'd like to see more of Grievous and more (hopefully huge) space battles. Other than that, I just hope is stays as good as season 3.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
            I'd like to see more of Grievous and more (hopefully huge) space battles. Other than that, I just hope is stays as good as season 3.
            More Grievous, Dooku, and Ventress is a very good thing!

Comment

i would like to see a lot more jedi in the fourth season like J'oopi She, Oppo Rancisis and others. a lot more locations like shili or mygeeto, take visions (like ahsoka) of previous passed away masters or visions of the Great Jedi Purge, i wish they would include Plo Koons niece Sha Koon. looking through wookieepedia, a lot of characters could be included like senator estornii of Ord Zuoel. PLEASE INCLUDE MORE NEW JEDI FROM THE ORIGINAL SAGA

Comment

Working...
              X