No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars -- an on-screen timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this site with quite a few timelines on it. However, most of them are consistent with only a few minor arcs changed here and there. My question to you is, since I want to watch, but want to watch in order, who should I follow?

http://dauntlessmedia.net/starwars/c...-timeline.html

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzyfoot View Post
      Found this site with quite a few timelines on it. However, most of them are consistent with only a few minor arcs changed here and there. My question to you is, since I want to watch, but want to watch in order, who should I follow?

http://dauntlessmedia.net/starwars/c...-timeline.html
      This thread is actually probably going to go away in favour of the revised timeline. Lucas Licensing put out a chronological timeline in the recent Complete Visual Guide, and Chee in turn has been updating the official StarWars.com blog every couple of weeks with elaborations on why things are the way they are (presumably, this also allows him to correct any mistakes that went to the printed Guide).
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        This thread is actually probably going to go away in favour of the revised timeline. Lucas Licensing put out a chronological timeline in the recent Complete Visual Guide, and Chee in turn has been updating the official StarWars.com blog every couple of weeks with elaborations on why things are the way they are (presumably, this also allows him to correct any mistakes that went to the printed Guide).
        Right now i'm sticking with your version. You have spent a lot of time with this and I dont have much faith in Filoni's input due to some of the interviews i have seen of him. He has a different vision than i do is all. I just bought season 4 to go along with my collection and now from reading past posts, I have to wait another 2 years before i can break these episodes down. I am planning to copy the episodes in chronological order on separate DVD's. This can be done, right?

Comment

I didn't catch this before but what is this episode?

Second Battle of Mon Calamari: Clone Wars Adventures: Mission to Iceberg Three

Comment

Before the premiere of Season 4, they added a story-based mission to the online game "Clone Wars Adventures." It was a prelude to the first episode of the season.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Digi- hey, just wanna start off by thanking you for a great timeline & thread, that said (I'm new here and don't know how to reply with quotes, but you said:
              "There's been a few occasions in which an episode's newsreel shows a battle which hasn't yet happened in the flow of episodes. To name a couple, the first episode of the Malevolence arc (102) references the Battle of Bothawui, which doesn't happen until episode 106 (Downfall of a Droid); Rookies (105) references the Battle of Devaron, which doesn't happen until episode 202. There's actually quite a number of them that present this problem."
              I was wondering if you had considered placing 'Rookies' or the Domino Squad trilogy after 202 (Cargo of Doom), or if there was something that would effect the continuity in doing so. I just finished 'Cat & Mouse' & 'Hidden Enemy.' Followed by the Clone Wars film... So now I'm going to follow your timeline, but I would like your input on this Battle of Devaron reference, thank you

Comment

BTW I also noticed it in the newsreel from 'Ambush'(101) they show a clip from 'Bombad Jedi'(107, when the narrator says "Peaceful worlds must choose sides..." And after having seen 'Supply Lines'(303) where Senator Organa is begging King Katunko for aid, the Trade Federation is trying to distance themselves from Nute Gunray, wonder if 107 & the Gunray captured trilogy could come in before the Ryloth anthology. Anyway, I'm only seeing these for the second or third time, but just thought this might interest you. Got some other questions too but don't want you to force choke me on my second post lol.

Comment

108* King Katuunko*

Comment

To be honest, I really haven't given this much thought lately. The idea was to give people an idea of chronology layout because we didn't have one, but that's changed now and Lucas Licensing is providing a canon chronology of the series.

I've actually been neglecting this thread completely, because there's a new one I have on the go for the canon timeline. It's not complete yet--Chee is updating it on the Star Wars blog periodically, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      This seems to be a frequent topic of discussion in both our TCW threads and variously throughout on this subforum so I thought I'd put up a timeline 'master list' of the on-screen chronology of the Clone Wars period of the SW universe. In a place where it won't just get lost in previous pages
                      Was looking for as update to the time line to watch them with my daughter in order and this old post came up on the list. DigiFluid if you could up date your list it would be one of the best on the net. Crazy how bad some of the other lists are.

And at what point do we get to go with the production order again. I have watched them out of order with my daughter so many times I can't remember.
                      Last edited by Doze; 30 April 2013, 06:19 AM.
                      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Working...
                      X