From TFU2
    Spoiler:
    So long as she lives, I will always control you

sigpic

Comment

Leia: " I love you ! "
      Han : " I know"

Comment

HK-47: Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

Comment

"You came here in that thing..? You're braver than I thought."
          "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

"Coruscant? That does not compute... oh, wait, uh.. your under arrest!"
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

"you were right about one thing master, the negotiations were short."

Comment

HK-47: Observation: We could begin by slaughtering the inhabitants of this building. Would that be impressive?
                T3-M4: beep-beep boop boooop.
                HK-47: no i didn't mean *us* as well you moronic droid.

Lashowe: Do you know how many Sith there are on Korriban?
                Jolee: Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!
                Canderous: Nice one, old man.
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

"Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the present"
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm as Atton as Atton will ever be!
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

"Get that walking carpet out of my way, you scruffy looking nerf-herder!"
                      "I'm not scruffy looking!"
                      sigpic

Comment

HK-47: Statement: Now do you understand the travails of my existence, Master? Surely it does not compare to your existence, but still.
                        Revan: I survive. Somehow.
                        HK-47: Commentary: As do I. It is our lot in life, I suppose, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?
                        sigpic

Comment

Jaina Solo: "Get this thing off me."
                          Katarn: "I'm driving here, and that's Get this thing off me, please, Master Katarn."
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

The Force is a blade. Without it one is defenseless."
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

"Do, or do not. There is no try." Yoda: The Empire Strikes Back
                              "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                              "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi... You're my only hope...!"
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X