Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Yeah. I get the feeling it's something they're embracing; seeing the show as an anthology series moreso than straight-up storytelling. I mean right now, the clone wars timeline runs:

Episode II
    CW Chapters I-XXII
    TCW 2.16
    TCW 1.16
    TCW (film)
    TCW 1.01-04
    TCW 3.01
    TCW 1.05
    TCW 3.02
    TCW 1.06-15
    TCW 1.17-22
    TCW 2.01-15
    TCW 2.17-22
    TCW 3.03-?
    CW Chapters XXIII-XXV
    Episode III

Needless to say, it's a bit of a mess to try to keep track of things. Thank goodness for all those people mercilessly editing Wookieepedia.
    Yeah, definitely a mess. I guess I will just have to enjoy each episode independently.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      I did! I remember making a comment about him still doing that. Unfortunately, I'm drawing a complete blank right now on whether it was something like section or exercise 1138.
      Yeah that was it. Was a cool little reference, he says something like THX eleven three eight so it doesn't stand out.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Yeah, definitely a mess. I guess I will just have to enjoy each episode independently.
      That's what I do.

sigpic

Comment

The next time i rewatch The Clone Wars, it wont be in that order thats for sure
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          The next time i rewatch The Clone Wars, it wont be in that order thats for sure
          I don't know...I would like to actually watch it in order...
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            I don't know...I would like to actually watch it in order...
            You may have to wait until the series finale airs. I have a feeling they will be jumping around a lot in every single season.
            Last edited by mandogater; 23 September 2010, 12:33 PM. Reason: spelling
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'm looking forward to watching it in that order personally. But, as mandogater says, I'll have to wait till after the series ends before seeing how the whole order lays out before I bother doing so.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It certainly started off with a bang I will give us that.

Comment

Caught this last week as well, looks like they've again taken the between season time to upgrade and tweak the animations again. Glad to see they didn't actually kill off Aurra Sing to, I'm really liking the series take on her. Now if only she could appear tonight and put one through Jar Jar's head, continuity be damned.

Nice to see Ventress back after an entire season on the bench to. I always liked her better than Grievous, even if especially because she worries the censors.

Comment

I am annoyed they cut that scene out. I can't say I like Ventress in the Clone Wars because she comes off more like an angry woman with a lightsaber than a dark apprentice/sith wannabe. A scene like that, really makes her more dark and twisted and it's what she needs.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      I am annoyed they cut that scene out. I can't say I like Ventress in the Clone Wars because she comes off more like an angry woman with a lightsaber than a dark apprentice/sith wannabe. A scene like that, really makes her more dark and twisted and it's what she needs.
                      Judging by some of the previews for S3 she might be
                      Spoiler:
                      doing a heel face turn later in the season so maybe they left it out to make her seem more sympathetic down the road.

That's the generous option anyway, realistic option is somebody freaked out about showing that kind of thing to kids.

"Why did she kiss him mommy?"

"Well...."

Comment

Supply lines has an echo. It's very odd

Comment

I liked how all the characters showed as much contempt for jar jar as we do

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            Supply lines has an echo. It's very odd
                            Odd. I watched it on Teletoon in a hotel in Calgary last night and didn't have that issue.

Re: all the characters' contempt for Jar Jar....rofl, awesome. Maybe we can talk them into doing like a Kenny thing, and have them find a new and gruesome way to kill him off every week. I'd watch that if it were the only thing they were showing
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Odd. I watched it on Teletoon in a hotel in Calgary last night and didn't have that issue.

Re: all the characters' contempt for Jar Jar....rofl, awesome. Maybe we can talk them into doing like a Kenny thing, and have them find a new and gruesome way to kill him off every week. I'd watch that if it were the only thing they were showing
                              Email LucasFilm for a Jar Jar outtakes bonus feature for the DVDs, involving him dying in each of the episodes he has/will be in.

sigpic

Comment

I would so love that!
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X