Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey at least you're not alone. I'm dying for new CW episodes too. I just hope that they don't do as many as stupidly long inexplicable delays between episodes this year.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Looking forward to season 3, does anyone have an episode title yet for the season 3 premier?

I know it will be a double episode

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Hey at least you're not alone. I'm dying for new CW episodes too. I just hope that they don't do as many as stupidly long inexplicable delays between episodes this year.
      I believe thats what killed Flash Forward and nearly killed V, i mean that was ****ing ridiculous
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        I believe thats what killed Flash Forward and nearly killed V, i mean that was ****ing ridiculous
        Well, I meant more the long breaks during season 2 of Clone Wars....
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think I missed a bunch of episodes because of all the delays. I always watch CW on On Demand though so I just thought they weren't putting them up after they aired... guess that was wrong.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Yeah those delays knocked me of track, I have no Idea what episodes I missed and what order they were in and so on
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Very nice news. I can't wait for the 17th.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Very nice news. I can't wait for the 17th.
                Heh, Just about the time (sort off) Warehouse 13 and Eureka will end there season. Glad to know there'll be something to watch.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

So i saw mega season 3 trailer and apparently
                  Spoiler:
                  shaak ti is appearing. We'll see the return of satine, king Katunnko, cad bane and this new darth maul looking character. As well we're heading back to ryloth. There is a big kamino battle that general grievous is supervising. And asajj ventress is involved. I really hope the kamino battle will be the season premire or the season finale. Cause that definitely will be a cool battle to watch hopefully it will either be a 2-Part or 3-Part Episode.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 22 August 2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    shaak ti is appearing. We'll see the return of satine, king Katunnko, cad bane and this new darth maul looking character. As well we're heading back to ryloth. There is a big kamino battle that general grievous is supervising. And asajj ventress is involved. I really hope the kamino battle will be the season premire or the season finale. Cause that definitely will be a cool battle to watch hopefully it will either be a 2-Part or 3-Part Episode.
                    Spoiler:
                    Can't wait for the Kamino battle. It should be interesting. I wonder what other characters will get introduced this year beside Shaak Ti?
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I am hoping they'll finally get around to introducing Quinlan Vos.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        I am hoping they'll finally get around to introducing Quinlan Vos.
                        That should be interesting. I wonder if they'll have him showing the same attitude toward the clones that is mentioned in the Republic Commando novels?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          That should be interesting. I wonder if they'll have him showing the same attitude toward the clones that is mentioned in the Republic Commando novels?
                          I wonder if they'll respect the novels from now on.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Can't wait for the Kamino battle. It should be interesting. I wonder what other characters will get introduced this year beside Shaak Ti?
                            I didn't go the Season Three reveal panel at CV, but I did hear about a new character.
                            Spoiler:
                            The Darh Maul looking guy is Maul's brother. The side walk chalk guy was making a drawing of Doku, Asaj, and said brother. I didn't get to see the finished product, but what I did see he looked bad ass. Not sure if he is a Sith or just someone on a vengeful path.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              I wonder if they'll respect the novels from now on.
                              I guess we'll find out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                I didn't go the Season Three reveal panel at CV, but I did hear about a new character.
                                Spoiler:
                                The Darh Maul looking guy is Maul's brother. The side walk chalk guy was making a drawing of Doku, Asaj, and said brother. I didn't get to see the finished product, but what I did see he looked bad ass. Not sure if he is a Sith or just someone on a vengeful path.
                                That should be interesting!
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm betting Dark Jedi or maybe Ventress decides to take on an apprentice.

Comment

Working...
                                X