Star Wars: KoToR Game(s) Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorwoods View Post
    knights of the old republic is set around 1000 years later i think. I could be wrong.
    Not sure to what you were referring....

KOTOR -- 3956 BBY
    KOTOR2 -- 3951 BBY
    TOR -- 3623 BBY
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Which is why I said I could be wrong. But still it's not like we are going to get the answers we are looking for. No one will remember the exile in 300 years. He/she barely made an impact to the public.
      Dr. Andrew Clarke

Aftermath GW RP

Comment

Oh I don't know about that. We found out in KOTOR2 that the Jedi Civil War had all but destroyed the Jedi Order. It was only through the Exile's efforts (party-building) that the Lost Jedi were assembled and formed a new Council.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Oh I don't know about that. We found out in KOTOR2 that the Jedi Civil War had all but destroyed the Jedi Order. It was only through the Exile's efforts (party-building) that the Lost Jedi were assembled and formed a new Council.

Wasn't the Council killed at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
            Wasn't the Council killed at the end?
            The Masters you'd gathered do, yes. But the team you assemble over the course of the game are all Force-sensitives (minus the droids, of course) and become the first Masters of a new Council

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              The Masters you'd gathered do, yes. But the team you assemble over the course of the game are all Force-sensitives (minus the droids, of course) and become the first Masters of a new Council
              *Looks at ragtag group of Jedi's*

Humm... Good luck to that new Council

Comment

Hah, without a doubt

Comment

Well, from what I remember from the ending they all kinda went their own way. I think it depends on the ending you get. I got alot of them to be Jedi, but could never get the mechanic.
                  Dr. Andrew Clarke

Aftermath GW RP

Comment

Besides, didn't Atris survive in the canon ending?
                    Mia: Don't you hate that?
                    Vincent: Hate what?
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWoods View Post
                      Well, from what I remember from the ending they all kinda went their own way. I think it depends on the ending you get. I got alot of them to be Jedi, but could never get the mechanic.
                      Well that's one of the joys of gameplay, but the ending which is considered canon for the purposes of future storytelling is that they didn't go their separate ways and formed a new Council

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                      Besides, didn't Atris survive in the canon ending?
                      Did she? I couldn't get her to survive, even when I was being all goody-two-shoes Jedi. Does anyone know how to fight her without her dying? At least, I assume she died when I left her with all the Sith holocrons. Maybe I just read into it wrong?

Comment

I'm pretty sure she died too?

Comment

Wookieepedia mentions she survives, was judged by the new Jedi Council, and eventually went into exile.
                          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Which article. I was trying to find info on what happened right after KOTOR 2 last night.
                            Dr. Andrew Clarke

Aftermath GW RP

Comment

Article on Atris.
                              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Cool thanks
                                Dr. Andrew Clarke

Aftermath GW RP

Comment

Working...
                                X