The Force Unleashed II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
    Oh my ****ing GOD, that trailer was like sex, christmas and a birthday all rolled into one.
    Well, let's one way of putting it

Comment

Eh...the trailer is very interesting. But I'm definitely going to wait to see what the public thinks before trying it out.

Comment

Good trailer, I liked it. Except for the ending, which kind of gives away what the final boss battle will most likely be.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Spoiler:
          Battles with yourself?

Comment

Seems likely.

And I already did that at the end of Hitman Codename 47.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I like the idea of fighting on the clone planet ( kamino? ) in the present day era.

I always wondered what happened to the planet after the jedi termination. Hopefully some good background information will be given.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                I like the idea of fighting on the clone planet ( kamino? ) in the present day era.

I always wondered what happened to the planet after the jedi termination. Hopefully some good background information will be given.
                There is more cloning facilities than just the ones on Kamino.

Comment

ah, well I thought that was the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    I think the beauty of the Star Wars canon is it's ability to avoid contradicting the movie based on technicalities.

If beauty is the wrong word, then the massive convenience of the star wars EU is getting away with whatever it wants by using terms like Dark Acolyte instead of Sith (yes, I'm complaining about it again).
                    Theres a difference between Acolytes and Sith

I think I might agree with Saber on that trailer. Just, downplayed a little from all that
                    Last edited by AtlantisRules!!!; 13 June 2010, 05:32 AM.
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

Ingame footage from E3 today:

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/5...0.html?show=hi

Comment

That's one beautiful game.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Xbox 360 Trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                          Wow!! that looks awsome i so wanna play it know
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Yoda's dialogue in the Xbox trailer sounds more like the serious Yoda from ESB than the parody he's become in most games and the cartoon.
                            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                              Yoda's dialogue in the Xbox trailer sounds more like the serious Yoda from ESB than the parody he's become in most games and the cartoon.
                              Given the games placement within the timeline, it makes sense Yoda would be more ESB than AOTC. The game should be 12 to 18 months before Episode IV. I'd much rather have a Yoda closer to what we saw in ESB than Clone Wars.

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know what the big creature is ? in the trailer it looked like it had a Rankor for dinner
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X