Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your favourite Star Wars movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    I am absolutely appalled that you didn't add these movies to the list.

[IMG]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Soroern12/Ewok.png[/IG]
    *jumps off a cliff*

Comment

Thanks for the poll, mods!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

'The Empire Strikes Back' is out front, as expected, but I voted for Revenge of the Sith. Poor Anakin. Poor Padme. Poor Jedi. Poor everybody! Cool space battles and lightsaber duels!
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Spoiler:

And who in their right mind would leave this off the list?!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Wow I am the only one who likes Jedi so far who voted Get at it boys.

As for the complete list.
            Ep VI
            EpIII
            EP V
            EP IV
            EP I
            EP II

Comment

Heyyyyyyyy, a whole new Star Wars sub-forum! When did that happen?

I went for Episode IV: A New Hope, just because I find I can watch it by itself and it feels complete. If I watch The Empire Strikes back, I *have* to watch Return of the Jedi because I can't cope with the cliffhanger ending.

Comment

[MG]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Soroern12/Ewok.png[/IMG]
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  The Empire Strikes Back IMO is one of the best films ever made. Its everything you could ever ask for!
                  I totally agree
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree, too... but Revenge of the Sith had far more emotional impact., even moreso than "I am your father." or "I love you." "I know."
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

A New Hope
                      Revenge of the Sith
                      Empire Strikes Back
                      Return of the Jedi
                      Attack of the Clones
                      The Phantom Menace

I really want to watch Clone Wars but had no time, maybe someday around christmas i give it a go.
                      sigpic

Comment

Return of the Jedi for me. That big battle is the best fleet battle ever done on the big screen.

The others are ranked as follows:

Revenge of the Sith
                        The Empire Strikes Back
                        A New Hope
                        Attack of the Clones
                        The Phantom Menace
                        The Clone Wars
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I think that, for movies made 30 years apart, Revenge of the Sith and Return of the Jedi make an excellent yin and yang.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            I think that, for movies made 30 years apart, Revenge of the Sith and Return of the Jedi make an excellent yin and yang.
                            Indeed! I wish I could say the same with comparing the other two to the prequels. Although both trilogies are essentially the same if you go by ANH and TPM being an introduction to the Force n'stuff (both had a "Death Star" run), ESB and AOTC was a love story with some sense of doom.

Comment

Empire Strikes Back of course. It has nice battle ( hoth), nice chase (asteroid field) nice music ( asteroid field), character chemistry ( princess and solo).. what else is required for the best movie?
                              "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

I honestly can't pick. I have a hard time picking between Empire and Revenge. I'm not sure I could pick one over the other, the special effects in Revenge just won't let me.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X