Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- Season 2 discussion thread (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the final episode. Family emergency. Hope to catch it later.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      I missed the final episode. Family emergency. Hope to catch it later.
      I hope everything is alright for you now.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Holy cow....great finale!

Seeing the seedy underbelly of the SW universe is always beyond cool. And the animation/lighting effects, one word: wow.

My only real complaint is
        Spoiler:
        They crashed and wrecked Slave I? What the hell? Does that destroy continuity with the OT or correct it by assuming Boba Fett's ship in the OT is a new Slave I?
        Spoiler:
        I think Slave I had essentially the same keel but the interior was rebuilt and built again several times by Boba over the years.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          Spoiler:
          I think Slave I had essentially the same keel but the interior was rebuilt and built again several times by Boba over the years.
          Yep, that makes sense to me. It's just that
          Spoiler:
          From the off-screen explosion and smoke cloud, it seemed like the ship probably crashed really hard behind that hill. Makes me wonder how the keel could've survived at all.

Still it'd be a pretty neat tie-in if, in future, Slave I showed up again with the OT paint job.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yep, that makes sense to me. It's just that
            Spoiler:
            From the off-screen explosion and smoke cloud, it seemed like the ship probably crashed really hard behind that hill. Makes me wonder how the keel could've survived at all.

Still it'd be a pretty neat tie-in if, in future, Slave I showed up again with the OT paint job.
            Spoiler:
            I was actually thinking that's probably what would happen when Boba finally gets his hands on the ship.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              I was actually thinking that's probably what would happen when Boba finally gets his hands on the ship.
              I hope so, that'd be pretty neat. Looking forward to season 3 already
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I hope so, that'd be pretty neat. Looking forward to season 3 already
                Definitely. It's amazing how quickly season 2 passed us by. My goodness, it's already May. Almost half the year is gone.
                sigpic

Comment

Definitely. It's amazing how quickly season 2 passed us by. My goodness, it's already May. Almost half the year is gone.
                  Kind of crazy how fast time can go by, isn't it?
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh yes. Time flies! I actually missed the season ender and caught the first part the next day but it was only the first part. I managed to see all of the second half on the internet and caught it the next week. Had a bit of a run around. Can't wait for season three!
                    sigpic
                    God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
                      Can't wait for season three!
                      Agreed Ranger.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X