No announcement yet.

Everything Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars TV show? That's gonna be dumb. Star Wars was never made for TV. I think they should cancel the idea for a show, really.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
    Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
    "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
    My deviantART profile

Comment

This thread is just for those who also like Star Wars, just to chat about anything that deals with it or not. I know there are other Star Wars threads, but none really are about Star Wars in general.

I'm excited for only a few things: Celebration III, Revenge of the Sith, the post-NJO book series, and the release of KOTOR 2 and Republic Commando.

My deviantART profile

Comment

any i dea when the first post-NJO series books will be out?

Comment

According to this link the Spoilers! Dark Nest TrilogySpoilers! will be released next year. Most likely December.

My deviantART profile

Comment

Anybody going to Celebration III?

My deviantART profile

Comment

I'm planning on it. I'm with the 501st, with a Storm Trooper suit, which is lots of fun. I'm looking forwards to the Old Republic books, a couple of the upcoming Clone Wars novels and Revenge of the Sith. Not so much the post-NJO era books.
              A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

The Clone Wars novels, Shatterpoint, Cestus Deception, Jedi Trial, Medstar 1 & 2 and Republic commando have been good, better than the NJO or some of the other recent books. The cartoon series sucked- mainly the art.
                A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

old republic books?

as in before the events of Ep1? similar to the timeline in the dark horse comics?

that would be cool.....do you have a link to any info....

i'm kinda burned out on SW right now really.......too much merchandising since ep1 came out.......and a huge NJO story line.....that i liked for the most part....but was long.....loooooong......

have a large collection of figs if anybody in the minneapolis area is interested.....
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by JediTrilobite
                    The Clone Wars novels, Shatterpoint, Cestus Deception, Jedi Trial, Medstar 1 & 2 and Republic commando have been good, better than the NJO or some of the other recent books. The cartoon series sucked- mainly the art.
                    the art is what i liked most about the toons.....that and the vactors had emotion and tone and weren't cardboard.....i really liked seeing many of the the named jedi in action.....the scenes with the stealth bomb droids and with durge i think were really great.....
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                      According to this link the Spoilers! Dark Nest TrilogySpoilers! will be released next year. Most likely December.
                      excellent thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                        old republic books?

as in before the events of Ep1? similar to the timeline in the dark horse comics?

that would be cool.....do you have a link to any info....

i'm kinda burned out on SW right now really.......too much merchandising since ep1 came out.......and a huge NJO story line.....that i liked for the most part....but was long.....loooooong......

have a large collection of figs if anybody in the minneapolis area is interested.....
                        Well, the Old Republic is considered being the 'Galactic Republic', but the generations born after the establishment of the Empire and New Order, call it the Old Republic. Yeah, I'd say SW is boring, since RotS doesn't come out until May 2005.
                        Here's the timeline:

My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by JediTrilobite
                          Republic Commando-the book nor game has been released yet.

But most SW fans I know say they hated the corny Clone Wars toons. Oh, well. I liked it. the ARC troopers were awesome!! but in Battlefront the ARC guys have a dum missile launcher. Wish they had they cool lookin rifle like in the Clone Wars comics.

My deviantART profile

Comment

The only gripe I had with the Clone Wars cartoons was that Anakin sounded kinda....well, kinda gay. It just seemed wrong!

Other than that it was cool though. It was all very interesting.
                            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Well...the guy who played Anakin in II and III is...gay.

My deviantART profile

Comment

I'm just looking forward to KOTOR2 and RC myself, I can't believe we've gone a whole year and not had a ****e SW game yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X