Everything Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I don't know about that. I submitted those episodes as Apr 23 and 30 to the Wiki episode list, citing the USA Today article. Someone else has taken and (mis)interpreted the same article.
    It is possible though. It would add to the ratings if they have both episodes aired together (as it is a two parter) and it would also stop the UK airing from airing them first by a day.

sigpic

Comment

We are somewhere else!!!

Who reads Legacy commics?
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

omg omg omg a SW subforum
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ahem. VICTORY! Just because of this, I think I will try to get into Star Wars again.

Comment

I always wondered why SW didn't have its own subforum. We must thank the First One for this one.
            sigpic

Comment

My eyes... can it... be true?

have the gods blessed us?

Comment

Well congrats. *breaks out the bubily* Now..onto my evil plans.

Comment

I'm surprised we got a subforum, since it's like the same 5 of us posting in this thread constantly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    I'm surprised we got a subforum, since it's like the same 5 of us posting in this thread constantly.
                    Never underestimate the power of 5 people constantly complaining for a subfourm...

Comment

Yes well, the other subforums (Fringe, Torchwood, Smallville) are like that as well. It may grow, Star Wars is everywhere!

Comment

It is, but I notice that other people seem to have come out of the woodwork to post here too.

I frequently said (and it appears I was correct) that the "Everything" thread was too bloated, non-specific, and dependent on at-the-moment conversation to draw in new posters.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

We must make specified threads
                          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            Never underestimate the power of 5 people constantly complaining for a subfourm...
                            I think what did it was PA's conversion....Anywho...go forth and post!
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooo!!! This is nice. Very roomy.

Methinks we need a literature thread.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

It is, but I notice that other people seem to have come out of the woodwork to post here too.

I frequently said (and it appears I was correct) that the "Everything" thread was too bloated, non-specific, and dependent on at-the-moment conversation to draw in new posters.
                                There were a bunch of things I always wanted to discuss about SW but having only one thread to do it with was...not as good as having a subforum.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X