X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Nevermind.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Jaina has this...spirit and youth about her. And she is only two years younger than me! A thirty year old won't attract me as much for another 5 years.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Jaina has this...spirit and youth about her. And she is only two years younger than me! A thirty year old won't attract me as much for another 5 years.
        Mara is who she gets it from! Leia definately didn't give her that.
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

She just has awesome written all over her force Presence

Comment

This debate is getting so weird xD
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              This debate is getting so weird xD
              This is the way of the cantina...and most of us here are from the cantina...
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

So... how do you guys like the Yuuzhan Vong?
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                  I am enjoying that race. But only if they lose a couple of times...cheese, not even the Empire was that good at wining!
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

I am enjoying that race. But only if they lose a couple of times...cheese, not even the Empire was that good at wining!
                    The EMpire had numbers, the Rebel's had skill. thE Yuuzhan Vong have numbers, skill and superior tech.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

The EMpire had numbers, the Rebel's had skill. thE Yuuzhan Vong have numbers, skill and superior tech.
                      Its not fair!
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Its not fair!
                        Life usually isn't xD
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

They are perhaps the most ingenious oponent of any group in any sci fi universe

I think the problem is that the New Republic had little intelligence on the invaders for muh of the war, no knowlege of intentions, motivation, and skill. While the Vong had superior knowlege of all of the above. Add to that the New Republic was divided, and that the Vong were a unified force for much of the first year of the war, and you get one bad situation for the NR and allied people's. And plus had on to the natural awesomeness and tenacity, though arrogance, of the vong and you have almost a winning formula.
                          Light Sabers ftw

Comment

The Vong are the best enemy in the Star Wars universe since the Sith Empire concept was introduced for the ancient Republic era. They're completely unlike anything before encountered, and their tactics were downright inhuman, even compared to the dark siders the Jedi and their allies had been forced to fight off before. They turned the internal divisions of the New Republic to their advantage and nearly sparked a civil war, painted the Jedi Knights as enemies to the point that people would betray them on sight even though their leader brought down the Empire, and successfully managed to do what, so far, no other bad guys had managed; conquer and hold Coruscant.

Comment

The Vong are the best enemy in the Star Wars universe since the Sith Empire concept was introduced for the ancient Republic era. They're completely unlike anything before encountered, and their tactics were downright inhuman, even compared to the dark siders the Jedi and their allies had been forced to fight off before. They turned the internal divisions of the New Republic to their advantage and nearly sparked a civil war, painted the Jedi Knights as enemies to the point that people would betray them on sight even though their leader brought down the Empire, and successfully managed to do what, so far, no other bad guys had managed; conquer and hold Coruscant.
                              And even then they did not do so for all that long

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                                They are perhaps the most ingenious oponent of any group in any sci fi universe

I think the problem is that the New Republic had little intelligence on the invaders for muh of the war, no knowlege of intentions, motivation, and skill. While the Vong had superior knowlege of all of the above. Add to that the New Republic was divided, and that the Vong were a unified force for much of the first year of the war, and you get one bad situation for the NR and allied people's. And plus had on to the natural awesomeness and tenacity, though arrogance, of the vong and you have almost a winning formula.

Light Sabers ftw
                                I agree

Agree again

Amphistaffs and Vonduun Crab Armor are better

I think they are the best bad guys ever created. I cannot think of one that is better.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X