Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    By moving things it creates solar systems...so it says in "Betrayal."

Not critisizing what your saying or anything but doesn't that make no sense at all? Lets wreck this solar system to make another over here.

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post

Not critisizing what your saying or anything but doesn't that make no sense at all? Lets wreck this solar system to make another over here.

This is what sentient beings do

Comment

If the solar system is not inhabited then...its no different than landscaping. They dig out a hill to put in another hill the fits their image. That's why the Corellia system is so different, because it is not...natural. It has a strange combination of orbits and planets and stuff.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

If the solar system is not inhabited then...its no different than landscaping. They dig out a hill to put in another hill the fits their image. That's why the Corellia system is so different, because it is not...natural. It has a strange combination of orbits and planets and stuff.
          He's right; Centerpoint wasn't designed as a weapon, it was designed as a tool to re-mold star systems to its creators wishes.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Wasn't designed as a weapon... but then Thracken came along and showed that it can be used as a weapon. Then they dont use it for any other purpose
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Wasn't designed as a weapon... but then Thracken came along and showed that it can be used as a weapon. Then they dont use it for any other purpose
              Just like terrorist found a way to use TNT as a weapon.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Just like terrorist found a way to use TNT as a weapon.
                A plane for the force's sake.

Comment

Well I have been re reading Vector Prime

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                    Well I have been re reading Vector Prime
                    I got to the last chapter and stopped for some reason....Star by Star is the best book in the series IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      I got to the last chapter and stopped for some reason....Star by Star is the best book in the series IMO.
                      I liked the second one with Anakin better...been so long that I have forgotten a lot of the titles . And I have yet to collect themall

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                        I liked the second one with Anakin better...been so long that I have forgotten a lot of the titles . And I have yet to collect themall
                        I only have 3 NJO books.....and I did once plan to own all the SW EU books......THAT failed.

Comment

I only have 3 NJO books.....and I did once plan to own all the SW EU books......THAT failed.
                          yeah I will never do that

Comment

I did the math a long time ago...it would be like 400+ dollars...American
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

I did the math a long time ago...it would be like 400+ dollars...American
                              No German

Comment

Yeah, 400+ sounds about right. My family probably owns about 4/5's of all SW EU books ever printed, that includes all the kids series. We likely have two large book shelves worth of them.
                                If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Working...
                                X