Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allert: ++rumor++ reboot in the planning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allert: ++rumor++ reboot in the planning?

according to rumors that have come in to
    Overlord DVD
    they are planning to REBOOT STAR WARS, check things out.

Is Disney REMAKING Star Wars? My Hollywood Spies Have Info About This "Leak" | It's Time to Get MAD!

Well, that was interesting.
    I watched Ahsoka. Yes it was rather ponderous. But I enjoyed it & look forward to the next season

Why in heavens name would these woke people want to settle for a second rate Indiana Jones/Jane? What is wrong with Lara Crofft? She can do everything Indie does, & is not just a poor imitation of Indie just to please these woke people who think women are inferior to men & have to copy the male character's name to make it work

Star Wars - The Skywalker saga - was good, but let's move on to the rest of the galaxy, and their stories/sagas.
    I assume The Mandolorian has more adventures to share with us? I assume Andor will, when Disney stops jumping around & concentrates on finishing one story, take us upto Rogue One?
    Last edited by Who Knows; 24 October 2023, 10:44 PM.
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Doomcock is a notorious troll who hates everthing Disney and Star Wars/Trek. He does not have inside sources, he just repeats BS from Twitter and 4chan. Keeps claiming Kathleen Kennedy is about to be fired. He has done 4 hours rants on youtube about just one episode!

Comment

Originally posted by EricG View Post
        Doomcock is a notorious troll who hates everthing Disney and Star Wars/Trek. He does not have inside sources, he just repeats BS from Twitter and 4chan. Keeps claiming Kathleen Kennedy is about to be fired. He has done 4 hours rants on youtube about just one episode!
        he may be a troll, but he seems to be right a great deal of the time, ben watching him for a while, while he isn't perfect, he DOES seem to get a lot of things right.

Comment

Working...
        X