X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahsoka season 1

What do you think about the season?

It was nice to see Claudia Black.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

It was interesting, a bit drawn out, but I am looking forward to season 2.
    But I suppose we will have to wait till they finish Andor, or at least do another season before we get more Ahsoka.
    Then I think there could be more of The Mandolorian to come before more Ahsoka.

I really do wish they could make movies of these things, or if they must persist in this 'live streaming episodes' format, they finish one story before jumping off into another one.
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I have mixed feelings about it as it was good and bad at the same time. I still feel it was like a techdemo about the led wall technology, but I was amazed how complex digital sets can be used nowadays on television.

I loved Clone Wars, but they could write such nice story arcs in 3 x 20-22 minutes in season 4-5. But here I felt the whole story was a bit too slow for my taste.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
      X