This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Lucas has joined the Darkside!

If any more movies are made it has to be episodes VII. VIII. IX continuning the Skywalker story not about Yoda! God this movie would be a flop.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
      I would hate to see a pre-prequel film, to be honest.
      Good. Cause it ain't happening.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Amun
        George Lucas has joined the Darkside!

If any more movies are made it has to be episodes VII. VIII. IX continuning the Skywalker story not about Yoda! God this movie would be a flop.
        7, 8 and 9? Oh, hell no. You realize how bad that would be? Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford are way too old.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
        Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
        "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
        My deviantART profile

Comment

yea, i dont care what lucas says, hes in it for the money. and as ep III is going to be the biggest money maker of the year, i would say another movie isnt a bad guess.

Comment

Personally I’d much rather have a TV Show staring an older Mark Hamill training young people who are "strong in the force" and trying to rebuild the Jedi Academy. BUT if they are going to set the show between Ep. 3 and Ep. 4, I’d want to hear about the Jedi that were scattered across the galaxy when the massacre began… the ones that got the message to stay away. I’d like to see them hooking up with a newly forming rebellion and waging guerilla warfare against the Empire.

And in an ideal universe it’d be helmed by Tim Minear and all his writer buddies from the Inside (along with Jeffery Bell). But it’s not an ideal universe and it’ll most likely be crap.

Comment

I was hoping for a post Episode VI tv show, They either have Mark Hamill back now or never, He even said he was willing to do quest appearences if George Lucas offerd it to him on the new show, Finally make some EU Canon like Lukes wife Mara Jade a private assasin for the former emperor who eventually falls in love and becomes Lukes bride and even aprentice.

Luke is Jedi Master and head of the new order , He has trained a few prodigies over the years "Leia Organa Solo" children for instance who are now young adults.

Chewbacca is now cheiftain of his tribe on his homeworld of Kashsyk , "Leia" is a senator in the new republic , Han Solo works for the Republic security force sort of a double agent spy since he had extensive history and background in the criminal underworld,Bet he mysteriously vannished and is know unaccounted for, His eldest children are now on a quest to find out what happend to him.

Luke Skywalker shows concern of reports over theactivities from imperial remnants , A young Sith Diciple studying the dark arts has plans to ressurect Darth Sidious "Emperor Palpatine" by cloning a new younger body for him and drawing his detached soul into it.
              The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
                yea, i dont care what lucas says, hes in it for the money.
                If that was true, there wouldn't have been a 16 year gap with no new Star Wars movies. And the prequel trilogy would be very different. And eps. 7, 8 and 9 would've already happened.

It's because he's not in it for the money that he'll never make more SW movies, no matter how successful episode 3 is.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                X