Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek: Discovery (Speculation/Discussion/Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    I'd prefer the original theme.
    I prefer The Next Generation theme...old man
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

I prefer DS9's.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        I prefer DS9's.
        P90 has a strong pagh
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Pfft, He probably secretly likes the Enterprise theme.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            Pfft, He probably secretly likes the Enterprise theme.
            No secretly about it. I love that song too. Thought it was perfect for the spirit of Enterprise. but DS9 is still my favourite of all of them.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Star Trek: Discovery Unveils Its First Four Episode Titles

WATCH: First Four Discovery Episode Titles Revealed

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Well. Looks like politics just can't stay out of entertainment.. Pro liberal ones at that. Just got done reading about several of the actors on this show, bad mouthing Trump, trump supporters/voters, and Praising those sports dunces, taking a knee..
                SO Congrats a%%hats.. You have just turned me and a # of other people off this show.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-mocks-angere/

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Well. Looks like politics just can't stay out of entertainment.. Pro liberal ones at that. Just got done reading about several of the actors on this show, bad mouthing Trump, trump supporters/voters, and Praising those sports dunces, taking a knee..
                  SO Congrats a%%hats.. You have just turned me and a # of other people off this show.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-mocks-angere/
                  YOU. VOTED. A. REALITY-SHOW. HOST. INTO. OFFICE!

Hypocrit!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Star Trek--the franchise that started out featuring a black woman, an Asian man, and a Russian in bridge positions of authority in the 1960s, featured American TV's first interracial kiss, features a moneyless egalitarian society as the pinnacle of human society--has just now become political and critical of regressivism?!

*faints*
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Comment

I mean...I hate both the right and the left. But if you can't handle actors who hate Trump and the "administration" he "runs"...what are you going to watch?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                          I mean...I hate both the right and the left. But if you can't handle actors who hate Trump and the "administration" he "runs"...what are you going to watch?
                          Fox and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                            He's quite right. With few exceptions, all of Hollywood and the music industry are very far left. If you don't ignore their political views, you might as well sell your TV's, DVD/BD/CD players, as well stop listening to music radio. Been this way for a long time.

Comment

I hope they will show us the andorians, most of them were in Enterprise and they were interesting.

Comment

Weren't the Andorians hostile to the Federation in this time period? TOS had an episode or two with Andorian chicanery involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X