Google!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google!

Ha, everybody go check out Google's widget thingy. Today it's in honour of the 46th anniversary of Star Trek
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Hey, cool! With sound effects and a second scene, too.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Can't see it on my phone, but the picture made me laugh.
      "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
      - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

It put a smile on my face. It's great when they do things like that.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Cool!
          sigpic

Comment

LoL! First thing I watched after the browser opened. Way too awesome.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I love it! My daughter told me to have a look as it reminded her of me! Aaah my kids love me and my obsessions!

Having just gone to the Trek Experience exhibition at Vancouver's PNE, and geeked out with sitting in Kirk's chair, also Picard's on the set of the Enterprise D bridge, 'beamed up' on the transporter room set they had, along with seeing loads of props and costumes, the Borg one was just as creepy in real life, .....and taking a Tribble home, I've really enjoyed reminiscing about Trek recently!

Comment

thats awesome!

an exprience thats awesome! the closed i got was the sci-fi museum in Seattle. they have Kirks chair and tribbles. I would have so got one, if they sold them.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X