Voyager, Missing episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyager, Missing episodes

Been trying to find if my question has been asked. Can't find it. So will ask the question myself.

Why are the last 4 episodes of season 1 of Voyager (slim line packaging) missing? Was wondering if they have been put on beginning of season 2. If not I will have to put season 1 in the bin. Only got it in slim line to save space on shelf.

Originally posted by IanCap1 View Post
    Been trying to find if my question has been asked. Can't find it. So will ask the question myself.

Why are the last 4 episodes of season 1 of Voyager (slim line packaging) missing? Was wondering if they have been put on beginning of season 2. If not I will have to put season 1 in the bin. Only got it in slim line to save space on shelf.
    Yes. Four episodes of season 1 were held over on the original run until season 2. So they should be on the next box set.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...yager_episodes
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by IanCap1 View Post

Slim line packaging? As far as I know, there has only ever been one form of DVD packaging for Star Trek: Voyager. As for missing episodes... 20 episodes were produced, four were held over for Season 2. Why this occurred, I don't know. As for how many episodes should be on each disc, your Season 1 DVD set should look like this...

Season 1
        Disc 1: "Caretaker" (feature length) / "Paralax" / "Time and Again"
        Disc 2: "Phage" / "The Cloud" / "Eye of the Needle" / "Ex Post Facto"
        Disc 3: "Emanations" / "Prime Factors" / "State of Flux" / "Heroes and Demons"
        Disc 4: "Cathexis" / "Faces" / "Jetrel" / "Learning Curve" (season finale)
        Disc 5: Special Features

If your set matches up, you're not missing a disc.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I did wonder if the last for episodes were put on to season 2. And as they are i can get season 2.
          Yippee.

Comment

Working...
          X