No announcement yet.

Star Trek General Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I love TOS. I haven't seen all of (but most!) Enterprise, DS9, and Voyager. I've loved everything I've seen.

I was without tv for several years there while there were multiple shows on. I'll get caught up one of these days.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

From a thunk calendar I made...

sigpic

Comment

From a thunk calendar I made...

sigpic

Comment

hm... trip . I'm currently in season 4 of enterprise. and I agree the guys are hot, particular trip and Malcolm with his accent (don't know the actors names fyi).
            sigpic

Comment

my favourite was always Next Generation, I never saw the first Star Trek with Kirk and the othes...
              As a character I like Data the most, he is somehow just cool and I think he acts always in a nice way

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                my favourite was always Next Generation, I never saw the first Star Trek with Kirk and the othes...
                You've never seen the original series, really? Have you seen the other spin-offs; Deep Space Nine, Voyager, or Enterprise? Of the five shows, TNG is my favorite as well. However, the original is just as entertaining as are the other spin-offs. I think Voyager had the best humor. A lot of the humor on the show came from Tuvok (the resident Vulcan), Neelix (an alien picked up in the first episode), and the holographic doctor.

Comment

No I really did not, because unlike the spin-offs, the original show is never repeated here on TV. I did not see just one of the episodes ever while I saw plenty of episodes of Next Gen or Voyager twice or even more times.
                  The First Star Trek was just before my time
                  Last edited by DarkenLycht; 03 December 2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

I haven't seen the original either, minus a couple random episodes and the 6 movies.

my fav is definitely DS9. great characters, amazing storyline, good humor but serious stuff too and is definitely the most darkest of them all.
                    sigpic

Comment

I guess I saw all the moves, not sure about that though but the nineth is my fave, I don't like 10 because of its end

Comment

Wow! I didn't think I'd ever come across someone who both likes scifi and never saw the original Trek! I'm in shock! There are some great cheesy episodes, but there are also some absolutely wonderful ones!
                        sigpic

Comment

I started Star Trek watching with Next Generation, the original was long gone from TV when I was old enough to still remember what I used to watch =)

Comment

Still, wow! I was raised on reruns of the classic Trek and was 14 when TNG came out so I watched that religiously. Then Hubby was stationed in Korea for a year and we didn't have tv for about 5 years after that, so I didn't see all (but most) of DS9 and some of Voyager and Enterprise. I'm working on it though!
                            sigpic

Comment

I didn't watch DS9 often because I haven't liked Voyager all too much already, but I found out that the TV channel which repeats SG-1 here also has started to repeat the original Star Trek, so I could have a look now maybe

Comment

Voyager and DS 9 were both a little darker than TNG. Not that anything in the Star Trek verse is all that dark by and large. I really need to get back to watching one of these days.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X