Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadians-Amazon.ca will have a sale on Voyager and Next Gen complete sets on Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians-Amazon.ca will have a sale on Voyager and Next Gen complete sets on Friday

Just a heads up. Amazon.ca is having some "black friday" like sales this week. I already picked up Lord of the Rings Entended set on BluRay for $44.99 for my sister and her husband. The two Trek shows are listed for Friday though with no price yet. The price will pop up at 12:01 on Friday since this is the special one day sales (LOTRs is I think on all week on sale or until they run out).

I picked up Deep Space Nine for $169.99 + tax = $192.02 beginning of October so hopefully the sales are just as good.

Sorry, PST time at midnight. It is now live. Both sets are indeed going for $169.99. I've got Voyager on the way. My son will be very happy when he gets it for his 12th birthday. Also if you have Air Miles, go through there first to get 10x airmiles at Amazon.ca.
    Last edited by Angela V; 24 November 2011, 11:22 PM. Reason: deal is now live update
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

bump to see update. Prices only good for one day.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
    X