Calvin Hudson Uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
    I don't like that high collar they have, the rest is fine IMHO.
    I don't think the mandarin collar was any higher than on the show.

Comment

*shrug* Maybe it just looks like that because of how it's shaped?

Comment

Anyway....here's what Memory Alpha has to say on the Type B type uniform.

Comment

We already know they used the two uniforms at the same time.

Riker had the old style uniform in the episode "Death Wish" on Voyager while all the Voyager crew had the new style when the series started which was several years after the uniforms were introduced.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
            We already know they used the two uniforms at the same time.

Riker had the old style uniform in the episode "Death Wish" on Voyager while all the Voyager crew had the new style when the series started which was several years after the uniforms were introduced.
            He also had the TNG style comm badge, in that episode, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

I think the reason why the coloured collar looks funny is because the previous uniforms had black collars, with coloured trim to match the rest of the uniform. Also the stripes on the wrist are similar to the future uniforms and com-badges seen in "All Good Things..."

Comment

The abandoned Generations uniforms have the rank pips lowered to the chest. It creates the illusion of a higher collar.

Comment

Theres also TNG Birthright where both crews come together with different uniforms.
                  "You don't know half of it".
                  Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                  (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Working...
                  X