The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
    Q: Due to the Bellerophon using the Voyager set, what did it have that Intrepid ships shouldn't?
    It had a galley instead of dining room (or where the dining room was seen on Voyager)

Why did Bashir attended the conference on Romulus with Adm. Ross?
    Galley works, but I was thinking a bar as you could see a guy behind the counter and bottles behind him while people drank.

sigpic

Comment

Why did Nog once try to bride Sisko with Latinum?

Comment

To sponsor his admission to the Academy.

Name two things made from poly-deutonic alloy.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I can only think of one. That being the doctor's mobile emiiter
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I can only think of one. That being the doctor's mobile emiiter
            I think some of One's technology (the Borg drone) was also based on it too.

sigpic

Comment

When Septimus 3 fell near the end of the Dominion War, the Dominion left the Cardassian 11th Order unaided and allowed them to be slaughtered by the Klingons. This action lead to Damar's dramatic shift in allegiances. How many Cardassians died when Septimus 3 fell?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                When Septimus 3 fell near the end of the Dominion War, the Dominion left the Cardassian 11th Order unaided and allowed them to be slaughtered by the Klingons. This action lead to Damar's dramatic shift in allegiances. How many Cardassians died when Septimus 3 fell?
                Great question as always brother CF. I don't remember the exact number, but I do remember it was hundreds of thousands

What was the first joint operation that the Klingon's and the Federation did together against the Dominion? (who or what did they attack)

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                  Great question as always brother CF. I don't remember the exact number, but I do remember it was hundreds of thousands

What was the first joint operation that the Klingon's and the Federation did together against the Dominion? (who or what did they attack)
                  That's correct Brother Starbase. 500,000 Cardassians died when Septimus 3 fell to the Klingons.

The first joint operation between the Klingons and the Federation against the Dominion was when they attacked and destroyed the Dominion shipyards on Torros 3. That victory unfortunately resulted in losing DS9 to the Dominion.

Which Klingon warship was the Rotarran sent to rescue in Children of the Empire? Hint: It was a K't'inga-class battlecruiser.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                    That's correct Brother Starbase. 500,000 Cardassians died when Septimus 3 fell to the Klingons.
                    Holy cow, no wonder Damar went off the deep end. I did not know the exact number myself, but a half a million because the Vorta/Founders decided to save there ships/butts instead.

Which Klingon warship was the Rotarran sent to rescue in Children of the Empire? Hint: It was a K't'inga-class battlecruiser.
                    I think you meant Soldiers of the Empire brother Fuzz - that would be the IKS B'Moth
                    (got to love those Klingon K't'inga Class Starships)

Name the 2 Romulan D'deridex-class warbird's that were docked together at DS9 for repairs?
                    (Hint: - they got stuck waiting along time for repairs)
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Name the 2 Romulan D'deridex-class warbird's that were docked together at DS9 for repairs?
                      (Hint: - they got stuck waiting along time for repairs)
                      Those would be the IRW Dividices and the IRW Genorex

Who first encountered the Romulans after 53 years of isolation from the Federation?

Comment

Who first encountered the Romulans after 53 years of isolation from the Federation?
                        That would be the Picard lead Enterprise D

What activity did Odo and O'Brien like to occasionally share together?
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

kayaking
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

What sort of injury did Miles suffer quite often while kayaking?

Comment

Torn ligaments in the shoulder
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

As seen on TNG - What did the Federation once bid over a million Federation credit's on?

Comment

Working...
                                X