Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
    From the TNG episode Tapestry

What does Picard do immediately after he is stabbed and right before he collapses?

Why would Picard do what he did (mentioned from above)?
    1) He laughs

2) The Nausicaan pulled a knife on Picard or Corey

its been a while since I seen the episode though so I could be waaaaaaaay off.

Where was the Cardassian 12th Order based in 'Tacking into the Wind'?
    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron View Post
      Where was the Cardassian 12th Order based in 'Tacking into the Wind'?
      That would be the very heavily armored Cardassian military complex on Sarpedian 5 (I think the spelling is right)

Who suggested they attack Sarpedian 5?

And what happened to said person?
      The USS Defiant Rocks!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Gowron proposed the attack on Sarpedian 5, an attack that would have been a pointless battle costing many Klingon lives.

After berating Gowron's leadership skills and honorless behavior, Worf then preceded to make him an ex-Gowron.

Which Cardassian outpost ended up being barbecued by a massive solar eruption in early season 7?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          Gowron proposed the attack on Sarpedian 5, an attack that would have been a pointless battle costing many Klingon lives.

After berating Gowron's leadership skills and honorless behavior, Worf then preceded to make him an ex-Gowron.

Which Cardassian outpost ended up being barbecued by a massive solar eruption in early season 7?
          The thing I loved about Worf killing Gowron, was at the start of season five when Worf almost killed Gowron for being a changeling, Gowron said that Worf should have killed him as he'd never get another chance. Three seasons later (all of 5, all of 6, most of 7), Worf finally finishes the job.

What was the chain of products that the No'Jay Consortium went through before finally getting paid latinum?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            The thing I loved about Worf killing Gowron, was at the start of season five when Worf almost killed Gowron for being a changeling, Gowron said that Worf should have killed him as he'd never get another chance. Three seasons later (all of 5, all of 6, most of 7), Worf finally finishes the job.

What was the chain of products that the No'Jay Consortium went through before finally getting paid latinum?
            Yamok sauce --> Stembolts --> Bajoran land --> 5 bars of latinum.

You didn't answer my question. Which Cardassian outpost ended up being barbecued by a massive solar eruption in early season 7?
            sigpic

Comment

It was a Dominion outpost not a Cardassian one
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Hmm, it's inside a Cardassian system with shipyards that build Cardassian and Dominion ships. By early season 7 if there's a difference the two that's hardly relevant to the question.
                sigpic

Comment

I watched this episode recently - is it Monac IV or Mornac IV (I think its something like that)

What was the first Starfleet ship to visit Romulus?
                  LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                  Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,

Comment

Good question. I have 2 guesses - I'm thinking it was either the USS Enterprise, or maybe you are thining it was the Intrepid Class USS Bellerphon that brought a Federation delgation to Romulus for a conference.

What two DS9 notables attended the conference on Romulus?
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      Yamok sauce --> Stembolts --> Bajoran land --> 5 bars of latinum.

You didn't answer my question. Which Cardassian outpost ended up being barbecued by a massive solar eruption in early season 7?
                      That is weird, as I remember adding the answer, Monac Shipyards.

It was the Bellerophon (I only remember name because of Mission Impossible 2).

What two DS9 notables attended the conference on Romulus?
                      Bashir and Ross?

Q: Due to the Bellerophon using the Voyager set, what did it have that Intrepid ships shouldn't?

sigpic

Comment

Umm good question, I have no idea

Comment

Well their is one scene where you can see the Bellsdphon say USS Voyager on the hull
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Well their is one scene where you can see the Bellsdphon say USS Voyager on the hull
                            The answer I am looking for is due to a reuse of the Voyager sets itself, not any of the Voyager in space scenes.

sigpic

Comment

Q: Due to the Bellerophon using the Voyager set, what did it have that Intrepid ships shouldn't?
                              It had a galley instead of dining room (or where the dining room was seen on Voyager)

Why did Bashir attended the conference on Romulus with Adm. Ross?
                              The USS Defiant Rocks!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Lectures on ketracel white and biogenic weapons
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X