Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    That's a ballpark answer, what a cop-out

But you're essentially correct, the answer is actually 13. In Caretaker, we learned that Voyager's crew compliment was 141. Then they added Paris for a count of 142, lost the magic number in the trip to the DQ, gained 25 Maquis crew members (as learned in Worst Case Scenario), lost two people over the course of season 1 till the exact crew compliment was given as 152 in The 37s and....it can be deduced that 13 people died in that initial trip
    LOL, I knew it was a "cop-out" answer, but at least I was in the "ballpark" (like you stated) I knew it was around a dozen or so - I asked a similar question in one of earlier "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" on the superior thread. Gud wun enE-whey brudder Digee.

What Trill host liked to walk with there hands clenched behind there back?
    (a trait that Jadzia picked up)
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
      LOL, I knew it was a "cop-out" answer, but at least I was in the "ballpark" (like you stated) I knew it was around a dozen or so - I asked a similar question in one of earlier "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" on the superior thread. Gud wun enE-whey brudder Digee.

What Trill host liked to walk with there hands clenched behind there back?
      (a trait that Jadzia picked up)
      That was Lela, which was also the answer to my question: Which former Dax host apparently used a lot of emphatic hand gestures when making speeches?

Which Dax host like to collect obscure composers?
      sigpic

Comment

Which Dax host like to collect obscure composers?
        Logically I would guess it was Joran who was a renowned pianist

Which Trill host liked to stand on there head?

And for what reason did said Trill host like to stand on there head?
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Which Trill host liked to stand on there head?
          That would be the Dax host Emony, who Leeta channeled

And for what reason did said Trill host like to stand on there head?
          If I remember it right she did it to simply relax and meditate

This one is kind of ringerish..
          What rather prominent Starfleet officer owed Jadzia a big favor, which we eventually saw her cash in?
          (Hint... the favor was cashed in The Jem'Hadar and then again in You are Cordially Invited)

Comment

Captain Shelby who may or may not be related to the Shelby from Best of Both Worlds.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Captain Shelby who may or may not be related to the Shelby from Best of Both Worlds.
              Very good brother jelgate. I thought that one might trip most people up.

What did Weyoun 5 once ask Kira's opinion on?
              (hint.. it was Weyouns "lack of a sense of aesthetics" that made him ask)

Comment

a drawing made by the late Ziyal. Vorta had virtural no creative talent. I can see why the Founders would find that pretty useless
                Jelgate is right

Comment

a drawing made by the late Ziyal. Vorta had virtural no creative talent. I can see why the Founders would find that pretty useless
                  It could explain why they were unable to find a cure for the Founder disease. I think a creative talent can be used for something more than seeing if a picture is nice, or carrying a tune.

What else did Weyoun 5 say the Vorta lacked and also say they had which was good?

sigpic

Comment

bad eyesight. Good ears
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Indeed. The Founders created the Vorta as bare-bones so to speak.

Who created a Holoprogram with Weyoun rescuing Bashir?

Comment

Section 31.

What did Bashir order for breakfast in that holoprogram?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                          What did Bashir order for breakfast in that holoprogram?
                          He had buttered scones and some kind of alien jam & tea

We often saw Captain Picard and Dr. Crusher sharing breakfast - what was there choice of breakfast food and beverage?

Comment

Croissants & coffee, I think.

What beverage did Worf declare to be a warriors drink when he was introduced to it by Guinan?

Comment

prune juice...
                              "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                              -Brom in Eragon

Comment

What was the name of the Starfleet psychiatrist who brought the genetically enhanced 4 (Jack, Sarina, Lauren & Patrick) to DS9?

Comment

Working...
                                X