No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Brynner took notice of Jadzia's spots, telling her that he once got a tattoo on skiing trip in New Zealand - What kind of tattoo did Brynner recieve?
    He had a traditional Maori tattoo done on his arm and neck, but had it removed years later.

From the DS9 episode Equilibrium
    What was the name of the Klingon that Quark claimed he killed in a fight?

How did he actually die?
    The USS Defiant Rocks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Kozak.

He fell on his knife.

And it was from House of Quark
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

This isn't a question that I know the answer to but what is the difference between a phaser and a disruptor? Its been bugging me
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Phasers have various settings. Disruptors have only two: kill and disintegrate.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            This isn't a question that I know the answer to but what is the difference between a phaser and a disruptor? Its been bugging me
            As best I can tell it's just a matter of who's using it. "Knife" vs "dagger", for instance. Though nx01a has a point--disruptors tend to be more deadly (disruptive, if you will ) than phasers.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

What was the name of Kozak's brother, who came investigate his brothers seemingly dishonorable death (while scaring the crap out of Quark)?

Comment

D'Ghor.

While a Klingon marriage has elaborate rituals leading up to the ceremony (the marriage ceremony itself can be very elaborate), a Klingon divorce is short and to the point. What does it involve?
                sigpic

Comment

While a Klingon marriage has elaborate rituals leading up to the ceremony (the marriage ceremony itself can be very elaborate), a Klingon divorce is short and to the point. What does it involve?
                  Great question brother CF -- The person seeking the divorce backhands their partner, looks at him or her, and says some kind of Klingon phrase which basically means (Our marriage is done!). The spouse then finishes it off by spitting on his or her partner. Got to love those Klingons!

How does a Klingon female do to let a male know that she is interested in him romantically?

Comment

Screams and throws heavy objects at the male.

One of the best Wesley scenes in TNG
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                      Great question brother CF -- The person seeking the divorce backhands their partner, looks at him or her, and says some kind of Klingon phrase which basically means (Our marriage is done!). The spouse then finishes it off by spitting on his or her partner. Got to love those Klingons!

How does a Klingon female do to let a male know that she is interested in him romantically?
                      I do believe a "love bite" is involved. Then there's the throwing of furniture while the male recites love poetry. As for the rest, Jadzia described it as "jumping on each other like a pair of crazed voles."
                      sigpic

Comment

Very good you two. And yes, there is some biting of the face in particular so the Klingon female can taste her ramantic interests blood to see if she likes the way it tastes. Am I the only one that thinks that is kind of sexy? lol

Wow sorry about my crappy wording of that last question.

Other than more strength - What is the big difference between Klingon children/teenagers compared to Human children/teenagers?

Comment

I'd have to say...
                          Spoiler:
                          Teeth.
                          Unless they're British.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Very good you two. And yes, there is some biting of the face in particular so the Klingon female can taste her ramantic interests blood to see if she likes the way it tastes. Am I the only one that thinks that is kind of sexy? lol

Wow sorry about my crappy wording of that last question.

Other than more strength - What is the big difference between Klingon children/teenagers compared to Human children/teenagers?
                            I think you have to be more specfice. Are biologically. sociiologically, or something different.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Human children live innocent lives where they are care free and learn, play, have fun and stuff like that where Klingons are waiting to become warriors. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

What experience did Worf have with a human child as a boy that changed him forever?
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm going to wager you're talking about the soccer game where Worf killed a man
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X