Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    ^I don't know, but none would be a pet b/c Denobulan's dont take pets
    That's why I use the term "pet" in quotes. Phlox doesn't use them as pets but he certainly treats some of them like pets, especially the way he talks to some of them.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      First of all, excellent display of ENT knowledge for getting the correct answer Spimman. The correct answer was indeed the B'Saari.

I remember Phlox saying that in his family, there were a total of 720 possible relationships. I don't remember the exact number, but he said that 40-something of them had romantic possibilities?

Which of the following critters is not part of Phlox’s medical menagerie, either as a "pet" or as food? Hint: The critter in question was never mentioned on ENT but featured on a different Trek show.

Adosian slug
      Aldebaran mud leech
      Altarian marsupial
      immunocytic gel worm
      Lyssarrian desert larva
      Osmotic eel
      Photonic flea
      Pyrithian bat
      Regulan bloodworm
      Tribble
      Logic dictates tribbles given their fast reproduction cycle and the fact Archer never had them all over his ship
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Logic dictates tribbles given their fast reproduction cycle and the fact Archer never had them all over his ship
        Actually, Phlox did have at least one tribble. In "The Breach" he explained to Hoshi that he used the the tribble as a food source for one of his other critters. Upon showing the tribble to Hoshi, he fed the tribble to another critter, absolutely horrifying poor Hoshi:

sigpic

Comment

That's why I use the term "pet" in quotes. Phlox doesn't use them as pets but he certainly treats some of them like pets, especially the way he talks to some of them.
          True enough on that point!
          sigpic

Comment

First of all, excellent display of ENT knowledge for getting the correct answer Spimman. The correct answer was indeed the B'Saari.

I remember Phlox saying that in his family, there were a total of 720 possible relationships. I don't remember the exact number, but he said that 40-something of them had romantic possibilities?

Which of the following critters is not part of Phlox’s medical menagerie, either as a "pet" or as food? Hint: The critter in question was never mentioned on ENT but featured on a different Trek show.

Adosian slug
            Aldebaran mud leech
            Altarian marsupial
            immunocytic gel worm
            Lyssarrian desert larva
            Osmotic eel
            Photonic flea
            Pyrithian bat
            Regulan bloodworm
            Tribble
            I think the Photonic flea was in a VOY episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
              I think the Photonic flea was in a VOY episode.
              Exactly correct! Definitely green-worthy there. There was a pair of photonic fleas nesting in Voyager in "The Voyager Conspiracy."

sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Phlox, he told Lt. Reed that he once observed a certain species from the Beta Magellan system performing an interesting kind of surgery on their newborns, specifically removing the parietal lobe of an infant and replacing it with a synaptic processor. Which species was Phlox referring to? Hint: Picard and Riker had some interesting times with this species.
                sigpic

Comment

Bynars
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

3-Part guess the "quote question" (from DS9)

(tell me who gave the quote - who they are speaking too - and who they are talking about)
                    "I think... You can't judge people by they think or say... only by what they do."

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                      3-Part guess the "quote question" (from DS9)

(tell me who gave the quote - who they are speaking too - and who they are talking about)
                      "I think... You can't judge people by they think or say... only by what they do."
                      kira speaking to ziyal about dukat, good question that one got the old synapses firing!

who was fond of rippleberries and why?
                      Last edited by AdmlDj; 14 August 2010, 02:18 AM.

Comment

who was fond of rippleberries and why?

That is a favorite food of the Vorta because the Founders wanted to leave something of the original Vorta behind as a reminder of there past (Great question brother DJ!)

What other favorite food did the Vorta enjoy that the Founders left as a reminder of there tree-dwelling days?

Comment

Some kind of nuts. Kava? Keva?

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                            Some kind of nuts. Kava? Keva?
                            Very good fan-e-gate. They were indeed Kava nuts

Continuing with brother Weyoun's Vorta questions...
                            What made the Vorta Eris different than the other Vorta we met?
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

She was able to transmit a telekinetic energy blast
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Which Vorta wore a costume virtually identical to Weyoun's in their one and only appearance on DS9?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X