The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USS Techmesh and USS Ruledge

What is Garek's greatest lesson to Dr. Bashir?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      USS Techmesh and USS Ruledge

What is Garek's greatest lesson to Dr. Bashir?
      "sentiment is the greatest weakness of all"

in voy state of flux torres mention a a material used in federation technology that they dont share with anyone what is it?

Comment

in voy state of flux torres mention a a material used in federation technology that they dont share with anyone what is it?I don't remember the name - but it is some kind of composite material that can be found in certain types of radiation

From VOY's State of Flux
        What Delta Quadrant race was found to possess some of this deadly material?

Comment

From VOY's State of Flux
          What Delta Quadrant race was found to possess some of this deadly material?
          That would be the Kazon

Switching gears and giving ENT a little love...
          What future Enterprise did we see Daniels transport himself and Archer to? (just the designation) ___

And what battle were they witnessing while aboard said Enterprise? (where it took place) ___
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Enterprise J.

Battle of Procyon 5
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Which quadrant of the galaxy is the Denkiri Arm located in? Picard claimed getting to the Denkiri Arm would take over a century at warp 9.
              sigpic

Comment

Gamma Quadrant.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Which quadrant of the galaxy had only transwarp exit apertures and no hubs?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                    Which quadrant of the galaxy had only transwarp exit apertures and no hubs?
                    Good question brother CF. I'm really just guessing, but I would say the Alpha Quadrant?

Guess the Quote.. (This won't stump any of you fellow DS9 ringers)
                    "I'm not going to make you grovel for your life. Unlike you Captain, I know when to walk away."
                    The USS Defiant Rocks!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                      Good question brother CF. I'm really just guessing, but I would say the Alpha Quadrant?
                      Thanks Brother Defiant. You're exactly correct! Admiral Janeway said that, "There's nothing in the Alpha Quadrant but exit apertures."

Guess the Quote.. (This won't stump any of you fellow DS9 ringers)
                      "I'm not going to make you grovel for your life. Unlike you Captain, I know when to walk away."
                      That would be Eddington.

Which rude species has discretionary power to remove "unwanted lifeforms" from H-class worlds within their sphere of influence?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        Thanks Brother Defiant. You're exactly correct! Admiral Janeway said that, "There's nothing in the Alpha Quadrant but exit apertures."
                        I logically deduced that since basically all the exits points from the various Quadrant can lead to Earth/Alpha Quadrant (in that you can get to the Alpha Quadrant from any of the conduit's in each Quadrant, which you can't do any where else). So the uniqueness of that rang a bell in my head (if any of that made sense) You got to love VOY for the incredibly intricate technobabble (for better or worse) lolol

Eddington and Sisko rock!. I just rewatched For the Uniform a few nights ago.

Which rude species has discretionary power to remove "unwanted lifeforms" from H-class worlds within their sphere of influence?
                        That would be the creepy Sheliak Corporate who I believe colonized H-Class planets for there own species. I don't remember the pretty darn good TNG episode where Picard, Data and Troi went up against the Sheliak representative by throwing the treaty back in his face.

Who did Garak pretend to be when he was captured by Keevans Jem'Hadar troop's?
                        The USS Defiant Rocks!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

A member of the Cardassian Intelligenc Bureau
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Who did Garak pretend to be when he was captured by Keevans Jem'Hadar troop's?
                            I believe Garak gave him the name Kamar or Kavar

I got a great but easy guess the Quote (give me the 2 characters)
                            "At the first sign of Betrayal I will kill him, but I promise to return the body intact."

"I assume that's a joke."

"We'll see."

Comment

Worf, then Sisko, the Worf. If I remember right, it's when Worf and Garak went to find Tain in the Gamma Quadrant.

sigpic

Comment

Very good SaberBlade/\/\/\

Who did the temporal investigation guys that interviewed Sisko call a "menace"?

Comment

Working...
                                X