• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coridan. dilithium mine
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Jem'Hadar questions, I love it!

What is the phrase/saying that the Jem'Hadar First recites to his men before heading into battle?
      (paraphrasing is ok)
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

"I am First <name> and I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember, victory is life."

That was mentioned in either By Inferno's Light or To the Death. At the moment, I can't remember which one.

What is the term the Jem'Hadar use to describe when they camouflage themselves?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          "I am First <name> and I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember, victory is life."

That was mentioned in either By Inferno's Light or To the Death. At the moment, I can't remember which one.

What is the term the Jem'Hadar use to describe when they camouflage themselves?
          It was To the Death.

shrouding.

What can be used to prevent a Jem'Hadar from shrouding
          Jelgate is right

Comment

What can be used to prevent a Jem'Hadar from shrouding?
            I don't know if this is what you meant or what you were looking for brother jelgate, or if you can even call it a thing to be "used" - but I do remember the Jem'Hadar not only losing there ability to shroud but there insanity as well, when you deprived them of there Ketracel White

Give me the 3-line phrase the Vorta and the Jem'Hadar First give when dispensing Ketracel White?
            (paraphrasing is ok)

I have a pretty kewl all purpose Ferengi mini-Quiz that I created a couple of months ago that I forgot to post. I will try and post it manana. I think I am going to grade this Quiz with the same format I do with with my "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" I do on the DS9 superior thread.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Victory is Life
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                What can be used to prevent a Jem'Hadar from shrouding?
                I don't know if this is what you meant or what you were looking for brother jelgate, or if you can even call it a thing to be "used" - but I do remember the Jem'Hadar not only losing there ability to shroud but there insanity as well, when you deprived them of there Ketracel White

Give me the 3-line phrase the Vorta and the Jem'Hadar First give when dispensing Ketracel White?
                (paraphrasing is ok)

I have a pretty kewl all purpose Ferengi mini-Quiz that I created a couple of months ago that I forgot to post. I will try and post it manana. I think I am going to grade this Quiz with the same format I do with with my "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" I do on the DS9 superior thread.
                I look forward to the quiz.

The few times I have seen the Vorta dispense the White, I've heard something similar to these lines:

Vorta: Can you vouch for the loyalty of your men?
                Jem'Hadar: We pledge our loyalty to the Founders from now until death.
                Vorta: Then accept this gift from the Founders. May it keep you strong.

Jem'Hadar attack ships have a weakness in their shields. Where is it? Foreward, aft, starboard or port?
                sigpic

Comment

I'd have to get on top and attack from behind, so... Aft dorsal?

Name the runabout that survived all 7 years of DS9.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    I'd have to get on top and attack from behind, so... Aft dorsal?
                    Correct.

Name the runabout that survived all 7 years of DS9.
                    I believe that's the Rio Grande. The only one of the original three runabouts to survive. There were a multitude of other new runabouts as the series went on.

Speaking of new runabouts, which runabout was destroyed by a protomatter/tekasite explosion near the Bajoran sun?
                    sigpic

Comment

Speaking of new runabouts, which runabout was destroyed by a protomatter/tekasite explosion near the Bajoran sun?
                      I love the DS9 episode By Inferno's Light - That would be the oft ill-fated Runabout USS Yukon. Great question as always brother CF

What Federation runabout was destroyed by a T'Lani Starship?
                      The USS Defiant Rocks!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

I believe that would be the Ganges. I almost thought it was the Mekong but then I remembered that the T'Lani destroyed one of the original three DS9 runabouts.

Which of the following Orbs was eventually recovered from a Cardassian planet (I believe it was Cardassia III) and returned to Bajor?

Orb of the Emissary
                        Orb of Prophecy & Change
                        Orb of Wisdom
                        sigpic

Comment

Orb of the Emissary

Comment

I believe that would be the Ganges. I almost thought it was the Mekong but then I remembered that the T'Lani destroyed one of the original three DS9 runabouts.

Which of the following Orbs was eventually recovered from a Cardassian planet (I believe it was Cardassia III) and returned to Bajor?

Orb of the Emissary
                            Orb of Prophecy & Change
                            Orb of Wisdom
                            orb of wisdom

where was the orb of the emissary found?

Comment

Indeed, the Orb of Wisdom was on Cardassia III and then taken back to Bajor by Grand Nagus Zek. The Orb of the Emissary was found on the desert planet Tyree.

Which of the following locations was not one of the many battlegrounds in the Dominion War? Hint: There is only one valid answer in this group.

Tyra
                              Benzar
                              Amargosa
                              Argolis Cluster
                              Riktor Prime
                              Syboron
                              Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 05 August 2010, 04:53 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Indeed, the Orb of Wisdom was on Cardassia III and then taken back to Bajor by Grand Nagus Zek. The Orb of the Emissary was found on the desert planet Tyree.

Which of the following locations was not one of the many battlegrounds in the Dominion War? Hint: There is only one valid answer in this group.

Tyra
                                Benzar
                                Amargosa
                                Argolis Cluster
                                Riktor Prime
                                Syboron
                                Syboron is the only one I cannot remember being bought up in DS9. But I am probably wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X