Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
    They were French?
    LOLOL that's the funniest thing I have read all day! Have some French Fried Green brother SB. Well done on the answer as well.

(Give me who gave the quote? and to whom said person is referring to?, it's pretty easy)

"I'm so glad to have made such an... [pause] interesting new friend today." ___, ___
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

(Give me who gave the quote? and to whom said person is referring to?, it's pretty easy)

"I'm so glad to have made such an... [pause] interesting new friend today."
      That is definitely Garak talking to Bashir when they first met at the beginning of DS9.

Why did Worf grumble and argue with Jadzia when they visited Risa while vacationing?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post

"I'm so glad to have made such an... [pause] interesting new friend today."
        That is definitely Garak talking to Bashir when they first met at the beginning of DS9.

Why did Worf grumble and argue with Jadzia when they visited Risa while vacationing?
        That is a vague question. Thier were a few reasons Word argued with Jadzia ranging for wanting to talk about their relationship to jealousy to his feeling about accidentally killing a person in his youth
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          That is a vague question. Thier were a few reasons Word argued with Jadzia ranging for wanting to talk about their relationship to jealousy to his feeling about accidentally killing a person in his youth
          lol indeed it is brother jelgate. When I was typing out this question I was trying to make it less vague. So let's scrap this question.

I was actually going for the fact that Worf was pissed off at Jadzia for setting a lunch date with her ex-lover Captain Boday.

Sticking with the DS9 episode Let He Who is Without Sin...
          Upon arriving at Risa - What did Quark give to all the DS9 crew except for Worf ?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
            lol indeed it is brother jelgate. When I was typing out this question I was trying to make it less vague. So let's scrap this question.

I was actually going for the fact that Worf was pissed off at Jadzia for setting a lunch date with her ex-lover Captain Boday.

Sticking with the DS9 episode Let He Who is Without Sin...
            Upon arriving at Risa - What did Quark give to all the DS9 crew except for Worf ?
            a horragon. (Sp)

How did Curzon Dax die?
            Jelgate is right

Comment

a horragon. (Sp)

How did Curzon Dax die?
              Death by Jamaharon.

Who said the following quote? "Death is an experience best shared...like the tea."
              sigpic

Comment

Worf. In the tea cermony with Dr. Pulaski
                Jelgate is right

Comment

How did Curzon Dax die?
                  Vanessa Williams. Er... I mean... Old age.

Seska gave the Kazon a piece of Federation technology that they weren't able to install properly, killing almost everyone aboard their ship. What was it?
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Food replicators.

Which long-extinct civilization was able to travel from one planet to another rather easily in at least 3 different quadrants of the galaxy? Hint: They were the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Quadrants.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thier are a few races they are able to do this. But the one you're probably thinking of is the Iconians
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Thier are a few races they are able to do this. But the one you're probably thinking of is the Iconians
                        Correct.

Excluding the Borg, which advanced civilization had communications relay stations in at least 3 different quadrants of the galaxy? Hint: They were in the Alpha, Beta, and Delta Quadrants.
                        sigpic

Comment

I believe it was the Hirogen. Their communications array (when on screen) seemed to stretch that far.

sigpic

Comment

Correct.

I must sleep soon so here's my final question for the night:

Which civilization had subspace corridors that were capable of accessing worlds occupied by the Talaxians, the Devore, the Turei, the Borg, and many others?
                            sigpic

Comment

The Vaudwaar. I think I'm spelling that correctly. It's a great sounding name.

How was Captain Picard killed when he met Baran and his crew?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                                The Vaudwaar. I think I'm spelling that correctly. It's a great sounding name.

How was Captain Picard killed when he met Baran and his crew?
                                he wasnt killed they had a transporter tied into a disruptor rifle it made hit look like he had been vaporized

what future lois lane was in tng and who did she play?

Comment

Working...
                                X