• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
    Imagizer? 7 "I am Borg" of 9.

What dress size is Janeway?
    size 4 good question brother

what original series character spent time on the bandi homeworld and was able to sense telepathic communication between the natives?

Comment

Originally posted by AdmlDj View Post
      what original series character spent time on the bandi homeworld and was able to sense telepathic communication between the natives?
      That would be Lt. Commander Mitchell, who visited it early in his career (yes I am a fan of TOS) Good question yourself brother DJ!

Who accompanied a young Gary Mitchell to the Bandi homeworld?
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Who accompanied a young Gary Mitchell to the Bandi homeworld?
        A very young James T Kirk accompanied Mitchell to Deneb 4.

What did the alien entity "mate/partner" to the Farpoint station entity attack on Deneb 4?

Comment

What did the alien entity "mate/partner" to the Farpoint station entity attack on Deneb 4
          It attacked the Bandi "Old City" where Riker and Data got a little to close for comfort

Guess the "Quote"
          "May I inform you, sir, that your attempt to hold the landing party with a non-functioning weapon was an act of unmitigated gall"
          The USS Defiant Rocks!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
            What did the alien entity "mate/partner" to the Farpoint station entity attack on Deneb 4
            It attacked the Bandi "Old City" where Riker and Data got a little to close for comfort

Guess the "Quote"
            "May I inform you, sir, that your attempt to hold the landing party with a non-functioning weapon was an act of unmitigated gall"
            that was worf in tng ep survivors

how did cadet mitchell distract lieutenant kirk at the academy?

Comment

how did cadet mitchell distract lieutenant kirk at the academy?
              It was a beautiful blonde woman that worked at Starfleet Academy that Kirk ended up following in love with

Who once stabbed Kirk which almost killed him?
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Who once stabbed Kirk which almost killed him?
                I don't remember names, but it was an Orion spy masquerading as an Andorian. A very good question brother Fifth.

The coolest guess the "Quote" question ever (I just love this!)
                "So... I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Garak was right about one thing: a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. So I will learn to live with it... Because I can live with it... I can live with it... Computer - erase that entire personal log."

Comment

Great One - It's Sisko

When did Sisko first appear in DS9 with a shaved head?
                  sigpic

Comment

Its kind of a tricked question. Sisko staryed getting shaved in Explorers but isn't completely until Way of the Warrior.

What important event did Jodmos son of Kobar do to help the Klingion Empire
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

What important event did Jodmos son of Kobar do to help the Klingion Empire?
                      He infiltrated the Klingon planetoid where he exposed the Martok changeling

What was the true identity of the "son of Kobar"?

Comment

Captain Bennjamin Lafyette Sisko

What weakness causes Worf to dislike the bat'leth
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I believe he favors his Right arm

How many Promotions did Riker pass up before finally becoming Captain of the Titan?
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            I believe he favors his Right arm

How many Promotions did Riker pass up before finally becoming Captain of the Titan?
                            No
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                              I believe he refused 3 promotions to Captain a Federation Starship

Name the 3 Federation Starships that Riker turned down the Captaincy before taking the USS Titan position?

Comment

Name the 3 Federation Starships that Riker turned down the Captaincy before taking the USS Titan position?There was the USS Drake, the USS Aries, and the USS Melbourne

Where did Will Riker graduate in his class at the Starfleet Academy?
                                The USS Defiant Rocks!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X