X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too slow

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      How much sleep dod Tosk require? What did he think about human's R&R?
      Great question Spimman! I am adding this one to my Trek notes to use in one of my quite extensive "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" I create and host on the DS9 superior thread a few times a year.

Tosk and others of his species were able to live off of approx. 15-20 minutes of rest per cycle

What could Tosk do that made him almost impossible to catch, especially for humans?
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

He could become invisible, I think.

What DS9 crew member did Tosk invite to come along with him?

Comment

O'Brien, especially since O'Brien violated the Prime Directive in order to save Tosk.

When O'Brien was ordered to infiltrate the Orion Syndicate on Farius Prime, he inadvertently became good friends with Liam Bilby. When he became a little too close to Bilby, what did O'Brien end up doing to Chadwick, O'Brien's contact with Starfleet Intelligence?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            O'Brien, especially since O'Brien violated the Prime Directive in order to save Tosk.

When O'Brien was ordered to infiltrate the Orion Syndicate on Farius Prime, he inadvertently became good friends with Liam Bilby. When he became a little too close to Bilby, what did O'Brien end up doing to Chadwick, O'Brien's contact with Starfleet Intelligence?
            He punched him

What was the name of the hologram of Spock created by Sela?

Comment

Hmm, not exactly sure what you were going for here Sami. Spock altered the hologram of himself (Spock) that Sela created to give a different message to warn of the hidden fleet of soldiers.

From the same episode TNG's Unification: Part II
              What did Spock note and comment about what Picard reminded him of?
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                Hmm, not exactly sure what you were going for here Sami. Spock altered the hologram of himself (Spock) that Sela created to give a different message to warn of the hidden fleet of soldiers.
                I won't give you the answer yet, will let some others try

The answer to your question is "another captain of the enterprise I once knew" or something along those lines, to which Picard responded "then I'm in good company sir"

Comment

From the same episode TNG's Unification: Part II
                  What did Spock note and comment about what Picard reminded him of?
                  lol I love this question! - Spock noted and commented about how Picard was very Vulcan-like in his logic deduction and mannerism's

Are you talking about the Spock hologram having a name other than Spock?. Or do you mean a different hologram?

Also from Unification...
                  What deal did Data strike with Capt. K'Vada so he could use the transmitter on his Bird of Prey?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                    Also from Unification...
                    What deal did Data strike with Capt. K'Vada so he could use the transmitter on his Bird of Prey?
                    If I remember right, it was Data agreeing to give access to the Romulan computer network, or at least giving him access to whatever he (Data) found on it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      If I remember right, it was Data agreeing to give access to the Romulan computer network, or at least giving him access to whatever he (Data) found on it.
                      You beat me to the question Saber It was indeed the fact that Data would share any information he got off from Romulan communications he was accessing.

What was Sarek (Spocks father) suffering from that required Picards help?

Comment

What was Sarek (Spocks father) suffering from that required Picards help?
                        I believe it's called Bendii syndrome, which effects the Vulcan elderly

What did Picard have to do to help Sarek with his Bendii syndrome?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                          Are you talking about the Spock hologram having a name other than Spock?. Or do you mean a different hologram?
                          You have enough information, you just don't have the answer I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                            You have enough information, you just don't have the answer I'm afraid
                            As I recall from Unification II, Sela's words were "holographic program Spock One." Was this what you were referring to? Now I haven't seen the episode in several years, so I'm not 100% sure on this by any means.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              As I recall from Unification II, Sela's words were "holographic program Spock One." Was this what you were referring to? Now I haven't seen the episode in several years, so I'm not 100% sure on this by any means.
                              It was indeed "Spock One" brother CF. Great knowledge as always my Trek friend.

How was Sela able to obtain a holographic image of Spock?
                              The USS Defiant Rocks!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                                It was indeed "Spock One" brother CF. Great knowledge as always my Trek friend.

How was Sela able to obtain a holographic image of Spock?
                                it was made using holo images of spock taken while he was on romulus

what was the code used by garak to instruct gul benil to turn his ships around and speak of meeting garak and sisko to no one?

Comment

Working...
                                X