The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
    Name at least 3 regular Trek characters where we find out they took Temporal mechanics at Starfleet Academy? (they're from DS9 & VOY) ___, ___, ___
    Let's see, there was Chief Miles O'Brien himself (who went on to teach TM at Starfleet Academy) -- there was Dr. Julian Bashir who took a class at Starfleet Academy (big surprise lol) -- the only other one I can think of is Captain Janeway who preached and debated TM with 7 of 9 many times.

In the Temporal Wars we saw with Daniels on ENT - who was from the 28th century?
    That would be the nameless, shadowy "patron" of the Suliban--aka Future Guy. Played by James Horan, Future Guy gave the Suliban all sorts of technology and genetic engineering data.

Future Guy played a very important role in the last episode of ENT season 2. What information did he give Archer? This is rather open-ended and a number of different answers are valid.
    sigpic

Comment

In a nut shell. He explained the Xindi and who they work for and why they attacked Earth

How long until the universe stops expanding and begins to collapse?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Someone has been watching the DS9 episode Chrysalis. I remember the answer to this because I asked a similar question in one of my old all purpose Trek quizzes on the superior thread. The 3 genetically enhanced and social outcasts that Bashir befriended estimated that the universe would collapse in on itself after approx. 70-90 trillion years. Whats interesting is that in the Dr. Who universe it is almost the same amount of time that we see the universe destroyed.

What did once Q suggest to do to fix a moon from crashing into it's orbiting planet?
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
          Someone has been watching the DS9 episode Chrysalis. I remember the answer to this because I asked a similar question in one of my old all purpose Trek quizzes on the superior thread. The 3 genetically enhanced and social outcasts that Bashir befriended estimated that the universe would collapse in on itself after approx. 70-90 trillion years. Whats interesting is that in the Dr. Who universe it is almost the same amount of time that we see the universe destroyed.

What did once Q suggest to do to fix a moon from crashing into it's orbiting planet?
          Adjust the cosmological constant of the universe. That's Q for you.

According to Jack and the "mutants" in DS9's Chrysalis, I think it was somewhere in the realm of 60-100 trillion years. I remember them saying that there was too much matter in the universe and that somehow, the universe was headed towards a subspace implosion or something to that effect.

What specific element (it was found in a spoon) did Daniels need in order to construct a temporal communicator in ENT's Shockwave, Part II?
          Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 14 July 2010, 11:32 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

there was copper in the spoon

how many chemicals were used to cure odo of the section 31 virus?

Comment

Hmm, I would guess 0 chemicals

How did Bashir and Miles extract the cure from Sloan?

Comment

How did Bashir and Miles extract the cure from Sloan?
                They used this technobabble gizmo thingy called a multitronic engrammatic interpreter LOL

More Section 31....
                What was the name of the Section 31 operative that recruited a young Malcolm Reed?
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I believe he was named Harris.

While we're in the ENT era....
                  What was Reed's favorite kind of cake? (Something that Sato went to a lot of trouble to find out for his birthday.)

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
                    Hmm, I would guess 0 chemicals
                    there were 4 chemicals Radodine, lidestolinine, asporanine, adenine.
                    Last edited by AdmlDj; 15 July 2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                      I believe he was named Harris.

While we're in the ENT era....
                      What was Reed's favorite kind of cake? (Something that Sato went to a lot of trouble to find out for his birthday.)
                      pineapple cake he had to get anti allergy medication to take it

when dukat, weyoun and sisko were in quarks talking about legate ghemor why did dukat ask weyoun "are you insane"?

Comment

Originally posted by AdmlDj View Post
                        pineapple cake he had to get anti allergy medication to take it

when dukat, weyoun and sisko were in quarks talking about legate ghemor why did dukat ask weyoun "are you insane"?
                        Weyoun had just drank kanar which was laced with veraxna (I can't remember how it's spelled) poison. Apparently there was enough to poison at least a dozen Cardassians in that bottle of kanar. Weyoun casually brushed it off by saying, "That is quite toxic," and then said, "Vorta are immune to most forms of poison. Comes in handy when you're a diplomat."

Speaking of Weyoun, according to him, how long had the Dominion been existence per the episode To the Death?
                        sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Weyoun, according to him, how long had the Dominion been existence per the episode To the Death?
                          I always found it interesting that no one (including Weyoun) really knew how old the Dominion is or exactly when it was formed. I believe he said that the Dominion is anywhere from 2,000 - 10,000 years old (talk about not really knowing).

What was the name of the Gamma Quadrant race that had actually managed to successfully initiate commerce with the Dominion?

Comment

The Dosi. They were trading tulaberry wine with the Karemma, a minor member of the Dominion.

Inside a ziggurat on Vandros IV in the Gamma Quadrant, the Dominion found a device virtually identical to another world that was found in the Neutral Zone deep in the Beta Quadrant. What did they find and who created both devices?
                            sigpic

Comment

Inside a ziggurat on Vandros IV in the Gamma Quadrant, the Dominion found a device virtually identical to another world that was found in the Neutral Zone deep in the Beta Quadrant. What did they find and who created both devices?
                              That would be the Iconian Gateway brother Fuzz - Which we saw on both TNG and DS9.

Where did the "Gateway" lead to on Earth? (2 locations) ___, ___
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                                That would be the Iconian Gateway brother Fuzz - Which we saw on both TNG and DS9.

Where did the "Gateway" lead to on Earth? (2 locations) ___, ___
                                paris and san francisco

what languages have iconian as a root language?

Comment

Working...
                                X