No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did the regent (Mirror Worf) capture - and then used a dog/targ collar to keep said person in line?
    That would be Mirror Garak - who is almost as interesting as his Mirror doppleganger as he is as the tailor/spy Garak

What did the regent do to Mirror Garak, that turned out to be a mistake?
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

The Regent stabbed Garak, thinking that Garak had swallowed the key to his collar. In reality, one of the Regent's henchmen had misplaced the key. The Regent then angrily told his henchman, "If he dies, you die!"

What class of starship was the Regent's personal flagship (at least the closest class of starship from our universe)?
      sigpic

Comment

The Regent's ship was a Negh'var although I am not sure if the name is canon (can't say I've ever heard it said on screen).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          The Regent's ship was a Negh'var although I am not sure if the name is canon (can't say I've ever heard it said on screen).
          It was indeed a Negh'var class Klingon ship (although it's one on steroids) - If you compare it to scale of other Starship's seen near the Regents flag-ship, it is obviously much larger than the already huge Negh'var class ships we see in the regular (non-Mirror) universe.

What happened in the Mirror Universe with Zefram Cochrane?

Comment

He killed the Vulcans

What relic of Cochrane did mirror Archer have?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

What relic of Cochrane did mirror Archer have?
              It was his gun that we saw him kill the Vulcan with

Where does the title "In a Mirror Darkly" come from? (it's not from Star Trek)

Comment

Where does the title "In a Mirror Darkly" come from? (it's not from Star Trek)
                Great question - fortunately I asked basically the same one in one of my earlier "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" from the DS9 superior thread ------ The title "In the Mirror Darkly" was taken from the bible quote "For now we see in a mirror, darkly - but then face to face: now I know in part - but then shall I know fully even as also I was fully known." It definitely sounds a little pretentious, but it does say a lot.

What were the 2 main combatant Starship's from the ENT episode In the Mirror Darkly?
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

What were the 2 main combatant Starship's from the ENT episode In the Mirror Darkly? I believe you meant the USS Defiant (not the Defiant-Class USS Defiant) and the ISS Avenger

What "Class" of Starship was the USS Defiant that we saw in the ENT episode In a Mirror Darkly?
                  The USS Defiant Rocks!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

It appeared to be a Constitution-class.

The Tholians in the mirror universe had a slave master onboard the Defiant featured in In a Mirror Darkly. What species was he?
                    Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 10 July 2010, 09:12 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gorn

This should be moderately difficult. Who said, "Ah Pattern Suicide"
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

O'Brien--who uttered that line to Sisko right before the Defiant made a strafing run towards the underside of the Regent's flagship.

Later on in the episode, when Bashir's ship drops in to help with the attack, what does O'Brien say to him?
                        sigpic

Comment

Later on in the episode, when Bashir's ship drops in to help with the attack, what does O'Brien say to him?
                          Hmm, not exactly sure whaqt quote you are looking for. Was it the one where Smiley told Mirror Bashir "what good is glory if you're dead?"

Also for DS9's Shattered Mirror ---
                          What did Mirror Bashir do to Sisko the first time he saw him back in the Mirror Universe?
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                            Hmm, not exactly sure whaqt quote you are looking for. Was it the one where Smiley told Mirror Bashir "what good is glory if you're dead?"

Also for DS9's Shattered Mirror ---
                            What did Mirror Bashir do to Sisko the first time he saw him back in the Mirror Universe?
                            Its was something around, "I never thought I'd be glad to see you."

He hit him.

Who else hit Sisko in the Mirror Universe in this episode? Why?
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Who else hit Sisko in the Mirror Universe in this episode? Why?
                              lol, good question (I see a lot of us have watched Shattered Mirror lately) - It was Mirror Dax who slapped Sisko because he slept with her under false pretenses the last time he was in the MU

What were MU Jennifer's last words to Sisko before she died? (paraphrasing is ok)

Comment

What were MU Jennifer's last words to Sisko before she died? (paraphrasing is ok)
                                No paraphrasing necessary ....
                                Mirror Jennifer: "I knew we were still connected"
                                Sisko: "Always"

Guess the "Quote" (this one should be easy)
                                "The only thing I regret is not being an only child"
                                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                                X