The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
    What battle was the USS Fargutt destroyed in?
    I don't remember the name of the battle, but I do remember the USS Farragut was destroyed by the Klingon's when Gowron declared war on the Federation

What great personal tragedy befell Picard in the Trek movie Generations?
    Exactly right Brother Starbase. The Farrgut was destroyed by the Klingons near Ajilon Prime just after Gowron declared war. Jake and Bashir were stranded on Ajilon Prime in Nor the Battle to the Strong.

Picard lost his brother and nephew due to a fire in Generations.

Captain Harriman had a good helm officer for the Enterprise-B. Who was it and how is this helm officer tied to the crew of the original Enterprise?
    sigpic

Comment

Captain Harriman had a good helm officer for the Enterprise-B. Who was it and how is this helm officer tied to the crew of the original Enterprise?
      Sulu's daughter Demora Sulu served as 1rst officer for Capt. Harriman then eventually took over as Captain of the Ent-B

What caused Captain Harriman to step down as Capt. of the Ent-B?
      The USS Defiant Rocks!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
        Sulu's daughter Demora Sulu served as 1rst officer for Capt. Harriman then eventually took over as Captain of the Ent-B

What caused Captain Harriman to step down as Capt. of the Ent-B?
        I think that would've been Kirk's death? Then again the novels say differently.

Which star was destroyed in order to direct the Nexus to the Veridian system?
        Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 22 June 2010, 12:58 AM. Reason: Edit: Changed ambiguous phrasing to something more specific.
        sigpic

Comment

Which star was destroyed in order to direct the Nexus to the Veridian system?If I remember it right - Soran wanted to destroy 2 different stars so he could steer the Nexus in his direction. One was the Veridian star and the other was the Amarosa star (not sure on the spelling). I don't remember if he was able to destroy one or both or neither.

Who created created the Nexus, and how did it come about? ___, ___

Comment

trick question. No one actually created the Nexus anymore then someone creates a star.

Rene Auberjonos is best known for his role as Odo. But what other character did he play in the Star Trek franchise?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              trick question. No one actually created the Nexus anymore then someone creates a star.
              I quess it's a trick question in that the answer lies in a Star Trek Novel - I figured someone might have read Star Trek: Q Continuum, or they might remember the answer since we talked about this subject on the superior thread about a year ago. I will leave it up to see if someone read the same book I did.

Comment

Rene Auberjonos is best known for his role as Odo. But what other character did he play in the Star Trek franchise? Good question - The incredibly talented Rene Auberjonois played a Mirror Universe version of Odo - hologram version of Odo - Bajoran Prophet version of Odo - Pah-wraith version of Odo - a Changeling version (imitated) of Odo - Curzon Dax took over his body - he played Pabst the editor - I also remember him playing a role on ENT and in one or two of the various Star Trek movies, but I don't remember the names of those characters.

In what great DS9 episode did Odo play Pabst the magazine editor?

Comment

I quess it's a trick question in that the answer lies in a Star Trek Novel - I figured someone might have read Star Trek: Q Continuum, or they might remember the answer since we talked about this subject on the superior thread about a year ago. I will leave it up to see if someone read the same book I did.
                  I thought we were only dealing with canon informtation? But its far enough I guess. Maybe you could be more complict when non-canon sources count in this question in the future
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Rene Auberjonos is best known for his role as Odo. But what other character did he play in the Star Trek franchise? Good question - The incredibly talented Rene Auberjonois played a Mirror Universe version of Odo - hologram version of Odo - Bajoran Prophet version of Odo - Pah-wraith version of Odo - a Changeling version (imitated) of Odo - Curzon Dax took over his body - he played Pabst the editor - I also remember him playing a role on ENT and in one or two of the various Star Trek movies, but I don't remember the names of those characters.

Those are all still Odo in a certain degree. I'm looking for someone completely separate
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Rene Auberjonos is best known for his role as Odo. But what other character did he play in the Star Trek franchise?
                      Other than all the dopplegangers he played of himself on DS9 that brother Starbase listed. The only character I can think of was where he played the very daper Starfleet officer Col. West in the Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country. I do remember him having a role on ENT, but I have no idea what the characters name was.

That would be the great DS9 season VI episode Far Beyond the Stars

What was the name of the magazine that Pabst was editor of?
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

It was a scifi magazine called Incredible Tales

What was the name of Sisko's character in Far Beyond the Stars?
                        The USS Defiant Rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                          It was a scifi magazine called Incredible Tales

What was the name of Sisko's character in Far Beyond the Stars?
                          Benny Russell

What job did Jake's 60s couterpart hold?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

What job did Jake's 60s couterpart hold?
                            I assume you mean Jimmy who Cirroc Lofton played in Far Beyond the Stars - he was criminal who was killed for his troubles.

Far Beyond the Stars 2-Part question --

What did Worf's doppleganger character do for a living? ___

And what real life person was he supposed to emulate? ___
                            The USS Defiant Rocks!

Comment

baseball player. Considering Micheal Dorn is Africian American and considering the name of his counterpart I'll say Willie Mays but its rather hard to guess given the time period. It could also technically be Jackie Robinson or other black players who played in the majors "white" baseball of the time. do

What roles do Marc Alamino and Jeffrey Combs play? And how is this simliar to the Weyoun and Dukat who antagonize Sisko in the "prime universe".
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                baseball player. Considering Micheal Dorn is Africian American and considering the name of his counterpart I'll say Willie Mays but its rather hard to guess given the time period. It could also technically be Jackie Robinson or other black players who played in the majors "white" baseball of the time. do
                                It was definitely based on Willie Mays for a few different reasons. Not only did Sisko mention (more than a few times) that the Giants own (Willie Mays) was his favorite and greatest baseball player ever - but both Rick Berman, Ira Steven Behr and a few other DS9 big-wigs all idolized Willie Mays growing up and acknowledge him as the greatest all-around baseball player of all time.

What roles do Marc Alamino and Jeffrey Combs play? And how is this simliar to the Weyoun and Dukat who antagonize Sisko in the "prime universe". ?
                                I love this question brother jelgate! - Combs (Weyoun) played officer Mulkahey and Alaimo (DuKat) played his partner officer Ryan (I don't remember there first names) - It's similar in that they both played the antagonists in Far Beyond the Stars like they do on DS9

What did both Mulkahey and Ryan do to Benny (Sisko) when he denied any involvement in Jimmy's death?

Comment

Working...
                                X