The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
    Weyoun 8 was the last Weyoun to be killed by Garek in the DS9 series finale. How many of those 8 Weyouns did we see onscreen? A question right up my alley I believe the first Weyoun we saw was Weyoun 4 and the last was Weyoun 8 so that would make 5 Weyoun's we saw on screen.

Which Weyoun was deemed "defective" by the Founders?
    Weyoun 6 because he literally defected to the Federation

Speaking of that episode, why did Nog steal Capt. Sisko's desk>
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Speaking of that episode, why did Nog steal Capt. Sisko's desk? Nog needed to get some kind of modulating tool for O'Brien, so he started a crazy chain of events by loaning the desk to a Starfleet officer who like to have his picture taken with the desks of various Starfleet Captains (Apparently this type of trading is a regular thing amongst Ferengi) I love the DS9 episode Treachery, Faith and the Great River.

What semi famous ship was Odo and Weyoun 6 traveling in when they were attacked?

Comment

The The Borg mini-Quiz Answers

1) When the Borg assimilate, what do they inject in to there victims?
        Nano-Probes - they take over the fuction of red/grey blood cells

--- (Voyager encountered a Borg drone in the Delta Quadrant who was once a Starfleet officer)
        2) Who was said officer? ___ Where was said officer assimilated?
        Dr. Riley Frazier // Wolf 359 She was aboard the USS Roosevelt

3) What tempted Data to work side by side with the Borg Queen?
        Real Skin - Data had it grafted on his arm and face

4) What species # was the Borg Queen we saw on VOY?
        Species 125 - Species 125 in unknown to the Federation

5) What are the names of the 4 Borg children that join the Voyager crew?
        Icheb // Mezoti // Azan // Rebi - there leader died attacking the USS Voyager

6) Where exactly was Unimatrix-Zero located in the Star Trek universe?
        Beta Quadrant - Axum lived there (I accepted many different answers for this)

7) How was the Borg super-Drone "One" created?
        7 of 9's Nano-Probes // Drs. Mobile Emitter // Ensign Mulcahey's DNA (Human DNA)

8) What inter-connects the minds of Borg drones with there designated vessel?
        Vinculum - a processing device at the core of every Borg vessel using a neutral inter-link frequency

--- (Be specific, I am not looking for the Quadrant)
        9) What was the name of the place that the Borg Queen along with a trillion drones resided?
        Uni-Complex - a vast Borg complex located in Borg space (Delta Quadrant)

10) What 2 races were rejected for assimilation by the Borg?
        Kazon // Brunali - the Borg only started to take interest in the Brunali as of the 24th century

Great job everyone. No one got more than 3 wrong that took the Quiz (you all make me proud). I will be posting a new all Ferengi Quiz on Monday next week.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

What semi famous ship was Odo and Weyoun 6 traveling in when they were attacked? That would be the very cool looking DS9 shuttle-craft Rio Grande

What was Weyoun 8 promised and wanted to possess at the conclusion of the Dominion War? ___
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Earth.

Who else was this planet promised too?
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Who else was this planet promised too? The female Changeling promised the head of the Breen fleet that Earth was theirs once the Federation fell. Which made Weyoun question her why he promised the Breen Earth when it was promised to him. To which the female Changeling responded "I would have promised them anything" and then she goes on to tell Weyoun, don't worry about a thing, we are going to destroy the Breen after the war.

Why did the Breen covet Earth in particular?

Comment

Why did the Breen covet Earth in particular? It was rumored that the Breen home-world was once very much like Earth. So the Breen wanted to claim Earth as there new home-world so they could ditch there environmental suits. Great question!

Who killed Weyoun IV? (name or rank or title is sufficient)
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                  Why did the Breen covet Earth in particular? It was rumored that the Breen home-world was once very much like Earth. So the Breen wanted to claim Earth as there new home-world so they could ditch there environmental suits. Great question!

Who killed Weyoun IV? (name or rank or title is sufficient)
                  first omet'iklan killed him for doubting his mens loyalty

in ds9 broken link how many "naked" men were on the bridge of the defiant?

Comment

in ds9 broken link how many "naked" men were on the bridge of the defiant?Hmm, I remember the scene and the dialogue where Chief O'Brien comments about "feeling naked" with the USS Defiant's cloak not working. And Jadzia made the comment after she is seen grinning ear to ear "I guess it's just being in the same room as so many naked men", I believe there was only Worf, Sisko and O'Brien in that scene with Jadzia - so I will say there were 3 men, maybe 4 or 5 if Garak and Odo were there.

What particular reason did the female Changeling want Odo to join the Great-Link in the DS9 episode Broken Link ?
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

To face punishment for harming a fellow Changeling.

What did Bashir almost do to the Great Link before Sisko objected in this episode?
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

What did Bashir almost do to the Great Link before Sisko objected in this episode? Hmm, I remember the scene where Bashir and Sisko are waiting at the edge of the Great-Link ocean if you will, and Bashir was really mad when Odo appeared naked and in a fetal position to which he commented something bad about the Founders. You got me stumped brother jelgate.

What did Bashir want Odo to do to seek help for the Founder disease?
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                          I may actually know this one - donate a small sample of himself for study.

*I may not answer a lot, but I'm loving this thread!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            I may actually know this one - donate a small sample of himself for study.
                            Great knowledge Spimman! Now that you mentioned it, I do remember Dr. Bashir mentioning that.
                            Originally posted by Spimman
                            *I may not answer a lot, but I'm loving this thread!
                            That wonderful to hear my fellow Trek friend. I had been contempleting when to start this thread for awhile, the time seemed right, and the response has been great. Star Trek is such an incredibly rich and deep source for trivia. Plus Trek trivia is just plain fun!. I will be creating one of my patented and well recieved "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" that usually include 60-100 questions (some multiple choice, but mainly fill-in questions). These quizzes have different sections (Character Dedicated Section -- Episode Deedicated Section -- Star Trek Movie Section -- Guess the Quote Section) just to name a few. I also grade these quizzes to spurn some good natured competition. I hold the quizzes on the DS9 superior thread, but I will also start re-posting them here so even more people can have a chance to participate. I will give everyone fair warning (2 weeks) before I post my next one, which I'm hoping for a new one by the end of July.

the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

What did Bashir want Odo to do to seek help for the Founder disease? If I remember it right - Bashir wanted Odo to go to Bajor and seek out Dr. Mora, but Odo insisted on going to the Founders home world.

What did Odo end up doing to his shape-shifting brethren when he joined the Great-Link
                              ?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                                What did Odo end up doing to his shape-shifting brethren when he joined the Great-Link?
                                Cured them of the disease and helped them overcome their fear of solids and decide to try a more peaceful way (I'm more sure about the first part of that )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X