Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
    Great questions fan-e-gate!
    Here's a tricky one; if the producers of Voyager couldn't find a woman to play Janeway & had to go with a man, which 2 characters were going to be recast with women? --have never read anything about this, but I were to take a guess I say theywould have went with a - Vulcan female instead of Tuvok - and maybe they would have used female Maquis ensign in stead of Tom Paris. But I also logically deduced an argument for a Chakotay as well.
    I heard they would've recast Kim & Chakotay with women. If they did that would have changed the relationship between Paris & Kim I would think.

Comment

a micro wormhole

How was visual communication possible throught Pathfinder for Voyager and StarFleet?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
        The The Borg mini-Quiz

These questions have a medium difficulty level. Please leave answers under a [spoiler tag], and I will post answers in a few days. Good luck
        1) When the Borg assimilate someone, what do they inject in to there victims? ___
        Spoiler:
        Nanoprobes

--- (Voyager encountered a Borg drone in the Delta Quadrant who was once a Starfleet officer)
        2) Who was said officer? ___ Where was said officer assimilated? ___
        Spoiler:
        Marika something. A Bajorian, I think. & She was on the Excalibur

3) What tempted Data to work side by side with the Borg Queen? ___
        Spoiler:
        She was going to make him human. Well as much as was possible anyway.

4) What species # was the Borg Queen we saw on VOY? ___
        Spoiler:
        In the 120's. 125, I think

5) What are the names of the 4 Borg children that join the Voyager crew? ___, ___, ___, ___
        Spoiler:
        Icheb, Mezoti, Azan & Rebi

6) Where exactly was Unimatrix-Zero located in the Star Trek universe? ___
        Spoiler:
        It was like a virtual dream world.

7) How was the Borg super-Drone "One" created? ___
        Spoiler:
        With some of 7's nanoprobes & The Doctor's mobile emitter during a transporter mishap.

8) What inter-connects the minds of Borg drones with there designated vessel? ___
        Spoiler:
        An interlink node, central plexus or something.

--- (Be specific, I am not looking for the Quadrant)
        9) What was the name of the place that the Borg Queen along with a trillion drones resided? ___
        Spoiler:
        I think it was called an Unicomplex.

10) What 2 races were rejected for assimilation by the Borg? ___[/QUOTE]
        Spoiler:
        Species 8472 & i don't know the other.

Comment

What did they call the link between Earth and Voyager that allowed them to communicate with each other? I think you are talking about Operation Watson that allowed for daily communication. Maybe that's what brother jelgates question was aiming for?

(Voyager once found a worm-hole back to the Alpha Quadrant that was to small to enter) --
          What did they find on the other end when they sent a message through a stuck micro-probe?
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Romulans 20 years in the past.

What is the offical name of this wormhole?
            Jelgate is right

Comment

What is the offical name of this wormhole? LOL good question. I know someone suggested (maybe Paris) that they name it "The Harry Kim worm-hole" since he was basically the one who discovered it (whether it was officially named that or not I don't remember)

What ended up happening to the Romulan R'Mor who was to deliver a message for Voyager?
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

He died before he could deliver the message.

What Voyager crewmember discovered his death?
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
                  What did they call the link between Earth and Voyager that allowed them to communicate with each other?
                  The Midas Array.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  How was visual communication possible throught Pathfinder for Voyager and StarFleet?
                  A quantum singularity, or as Fifth stated, Operation Watson.

What did they find on the other end when they sent a message through a stuck micro-probe?
                  A Romulan science vessel.

--

sigpic

Comment

What Voyager crewmember discovered his death? I believe Tuvok delivered the news, as to whether he was also the one to discover it I don't remember.

What did the Voyager crew hope that R'Mor did with the Voyager crew messages?
                    (there's a actually a few different answers, try and give at least 2) ___, ___
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

What Voyager crewmember discovered his death? I believe Tuvok delivered the news, as to whether he was also the one to discover it I don't remember.

What did the Voyager crew hope that R'Mor did with the Voyager crew messages?
                      (there's a actually a few different answers, try and give at least 2) ___, ___
                      1. Hope he'd send them. 2. After learning of his death, he would arranged for them to sent at the proper date.

Without using imdb, google, memory alpha, wikipedia etc etc, name 3 characters played by Vaughn Armstrong, not including R'Mor.

sigpic

Comment

What did the Voyager crew hope that R'Mor did with the Voyager crew messages? They had hope R'Mor would have left the chip with all of the Voyager messages in his will to be dealt with at the proper time -- Or they had hoped that he had simply given it to the Romulan government

Without using imdb, google, memory alpha, wikipedia etc etc, name 3 characters played by Vaughn Armstrong, not including R'Mor? Hmm, good question brother Saber. I am a big fan of Vaughn Armstrong, and I know he played several roles on all the modern Star Trek television series.... Let's see -- there was the Hirogen leader from VOY -- He also played Lansor who was a former-Borg drone also on VOY -- One of my favorite roles for him was where he played the Captain Maximilian Forrest of the Enterprise where Archer was his second in command in the pretty great ENT episode In a Mirror, Darkly. I know he also played several Klingon's including one from TNG. And I also believe he played a Cardassian on DS9.

Continuing with the Vaughn Armstrong theme --
                        What ended up happening to Capt. Maximilian Forrest after Archer committed mutiny and threw him in the brig?
                        The USS Defiant Rocks!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

He was freed by T'Pol and some other ISS Enterprise officers

What was the last thing "our" Forrest did before being killed in the bombing?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

What was the last thing "our" Forrest did before being killed in the bombing? great question - he did right by his crew by staying on board the Enterprise to make sure everyone got out via the escape pods.

Who attacked the Enterprise when Captain Forrest was killed?
                            The USS Defiant Rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                              What was the last thing "our" Forrest did before being killed in the bombing? great question - he did right by his crew by staying on board the Enterprise to make sure everyone got out via the escape pods.

Wrong Forrest. Thats the mirror Forrest. I was asking about the one in the Prime Universe. The one Archer reports to.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Wrong Forrest. Thats the mirror Forrest. I was asking about the one in the Prime Universe. The one Archer reports to.
                                My bad. Maxwell Forrest was killed he threw a Vulcan Amb. out of the way of the bomb blast.

The USS Defiant Rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X